IGNORED

Harmony Refound Policy

Mauro Rodriguez

Umm, the Harmony Cart is NOT a scam. 

Hundreds if not thousands of Harmony Carts have been sold and delivered. 

I believe your problem is the POSTAL SERVICE in a COVID19 world. 

Prime example - I have an item than can't seem to get outside of California to Arizona. A short 330ish mile trip. I could have driven to CA and picked it up and driven home in one day. It is now over a month and it still hasn't left the state. 

Your package is traveling internationally. I takes some time. I am sure @batari will chime in an help you. But calling him a scammer is so far from the truth it's really ridiculous. 

Photo Feb 26, 3 39 05 PM.png

• Like 5

This is not a scam, Fred Quimby (who invented, builds and sells the Harmony Cartridge) sells a ton of these, to customers inside and outside the United States.  The problem, as Ground Trooper mentioned above, is international shipping is a mess right now.  Packages are taking a long time to exit the United States, and in many cases when they reach the destination country they encounter original delays.  I've had packages I've sent take MONTHS to arrive, and likewise, I've had packages from overseas take just as long.  I recently had two large packages from Poland that literally took FOUR MONTHS to arrive.  And similarly with eight small packages from Germany -- I'm actually still waiting on one of those!

So don't fret, the package is still in motion and is slowly making its way to you in Argentina.

..Al

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, groundtrooper said:

Umm, the Harmony Cart is NOT a scam. 

Hundreds if not thousands of Harmony Carts have been sold and delivered. 

I believe your problem is the POSTAL SERVICE in a COVID19 world. 

Prime example - I have an item than can't seem to get outside of California to Arizona. A short 330ish mile trip. I could have driven to CA and picked it up and driven home in one day. It is now over a month and it still hasn't left the state. 

Your package is traveling internationally. I takes some time. I am sure @batari will chime in an help you. But calling him a scammer is so far from the truth it's really ridiculous. 

Photo Feb 26, 3 39 05 PM.png

WTF, California and Florida are fine, weather wise?

And a note for anyone posting such messages, DO NOT INCLUDE PERSONAL INFO LIKE THE OP! 

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Mauro Rodriguez said:

January 17, 2021, with shipping to Argentina, they indicated a delay of 4 to 6 weeks to arrive MAXIMUM

Besides the global shipping issues already mentioned, you are jumping the gun anyway:

January  17 + 6 weeks = February 28

• Like 3

Here's the tracking for your package:

Screenshot_2021-02-26 USPS com® - USPS Tracking® Results.png

The last scan was February 3rd from Buenos Aires.  It's quite possible the package actually isn't yet in Argentina due to the USPS' use of "predictive scans", where they add tracking information based on where they believe a package would arrive and depart under normal conditions.  The problem with international packages is there are far fewer commercial flights to and from pretty much everywhere, and those planes are normally used to transport international packages.  As a result, packages will sit at airports for a long time before finally being loaded onto one of the few planes still flying.  Please be patient.

..Al

• Like 1

1 minute ago, groundtrooper said:

I know right. It seems to be stuck in some sort of USPS vortex. 

I shipped a package to Canada last month.  It made it to Dallas, then went BACK to Austin, then got stuck in a loop between my town (bordering Austin) and Austin, going back and fourth EIGHT TIMES over the course of two weeks.  After multiple visits to the post office, they were finally able to intercept the package.  However, now they cannot find it, even though it's supposedly at my local post office.  I had to send the customer another package.  And I had another international package start to do the same thing while this other package was stuck in this seemingly infinite loop.  Fortunately that one managed to unstick itself. 

I'm thoroughly unimpressed with the USPS right now.

..Al

• Like 1

I am sure you are really looking forward to the hundreds of pre-orders that you are finalizing and getting ready to ship out. Such a mess. But hey, maybe those new trucks will help them out. LOL. 

https://abcnews.go.com/US/snow-rain-heat-usps-unveils-rugged-mail-trucks/story?id=76108698

4 minutes ago, groundtrooper said:

I am sure you are really looking forward to the hundreds of pre-orders that you are finalizing and getting ready to ship out. Such a mess. But hey, maybe those new trucks will help them out. LOL. 

https://abcnews.go.com/US/snow-rain-heat-usps-unveils-rugged-mail-trucks/story?id=76108698

LOL that is one bizarre looking vehicle.  Unfortunately the problem with USPS is management.

..Al

23 minutes ago, Albert said:

This is not a scam, Fred Quimby (who invented, builds and sells the Harmony Cartridge) sells a ton of these, to customers inside and outside the United States.  The problem, as Ground Trooper mentioned above, is international shipping is a mess right now.  Packages are taking a long time to exit the United States, and in many cases when they reach the destination country they encounter original delays.  I've had packages I've sent take MONTHS to arrive, and likewise, I've had packages from overseas take just as long.  I recently had two large packages from Poland that literally took FOUR MONTHS to arrive.  And similarly with eight small packages from Germany -- I'm actually still waiting on one of those!

So don't fret, the package is still in motion and is slowly making its way to you in Argentina.

..Al

they must say before purchasing , the true delays of 2021 , in this is the SCAM , if anybody told me !! I DONT BUY ,and no one never show the face no FRED QUIMBY NOT ANYBODY

• Confused 2
  • Sad 2

3 minutes ago, CPUWIZ said:

I mean no offense, but could you please use something like this, to translate.

https://translate.google.com/?hl=en&sl=pt&tl=en&op=translate

I don't speak Portuguese, Portuguese is spoken in Brazil,
I speak German, French, English, Dutch, and Spanish, 
maybe you should see a geography book before expressing yourself
  • Confused 2

Today I received a box which I had ordered back in November.  Take it from me, I have purchased a couple of Harmony/Harmony Encore carts as well as the new Concerto cart from Fred. No scams here, but patience is certainly needed during these trying, (COVID) times.

9 minutes ago, Mauro Rodriguez said:

I don't speak Portuguese, Portuguese is spoken in Brazil,
I speak German, French, English, Dutch, and Spanish, 
maybe you should see a geography book before expressing yourself

I didn't say you did, that was set like that, when I opened it. ;)

Verstehst Du das?

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Mauro Rodriguez said:

they must say before purchasing , the true delays of 2021 , in this is the SCAM , if anybody told me !! I DONT BUY ,and no one never show the face no FRED QUIMBY NOT ANYBODY

It is not a scam because you are apparently unaware there have been shipping delays for nearly the entirety of 2020 due to COVID-19, continuing thus far into 2021.  Also, Fred Quimby has been building and selling these Harmony Carts for YEARS without issue and has tons of happy customers.  It is not his fault that shipping (especially to international destinations) is taking so long, and I'm somewhat astounded that you've come here immediately stating this is a SCAM and are seemingly ignorant of shipping delays that have been well-publicized for quite some time now.

Again, please be patient.  It's the last time I'm going to say this.

..Al

• Like 2

Die Post ist hier voellig Kaputt, niemand weis was passiert, wenn mann ein Packet zur Post gibt.  Das ist Einfach so Immoment.

Hat auch viel mit Politikischen Sachen Zu tun, die wir hier nicht drueber Schnacken. ;)

Du bekommst Deine Karte, musst mal bisschen warten, wie alle. :(

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, CPUWIZ said:

Die Post ist hier voellig Kaputt, niemand weis was passiert, wenn mann ein Packet zur Post gibt.  Das ist Einfach so Immoment.

Hat auch viel mit Politikischen Sachen Zu tun, die wir hier nicht drueber Schnacken. ;)

Du bekommst Deine Karte, musst mal bisschen warten, wie alle. :(

Esperare 2 semanas mas , luego ya no recibire la compra , si esta llegase

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Mauro Rodriguez said:

Esperare 2 semanas mas , luego ya no recibire la compra , si esta llegase

Das verstehe Ich nicht.  Und Google sagt sowas, und das ist Merkwuerdig.

I will wait 2 more weeks, then I will not receive the purchase, if it arrives