IGNORED

The NOT derail Thread

emkay

Just now, Mclaneinc said:

And who is this nasty little barb at?

C'mon keyboard Rambo, me, Jose?

Keep in mind. This is my last reaction to your endless selfish provocations. 

But that doesn't mean that I won't read them.

29 minutes ago, emkay said:

I know I did something wrong. 

I really should promise people oncoming stuff, keep my own life doing by others, and when the money is empty, because I'm to lazy to earn my own money,  I'll start to beg for money  here at the forums. 

Then I'm going to be a hero. It's approved several times .

well... nothing to add in terms of why you drag others into the ring. Shows a lot... 

• Like 3

Just now, Heaven/TQA said:

well... nothing to add in terms of why you drag others into the ring. Shows a lot... 

It's not my fault when people like you support that. You actually make jokes about it on and on. 

And that really shows a lot.

23 minutes ago, emkay said:

Yeah too much of a game that also beats some Demos of that time graphically. 

Not bad for someone who learned it all from Books and Computer Magazines. 

ah yeah... sure... me not worthy... me not worthy... send some wisdom to us o lord... 

10 PRINT "I AM KING AND CAN DO VERTICAL SCROLLING"
20 GOTO 10
RUN

10 PRINT "I AM MASTER OF THE UNIVERSE AND CAN DO VERTICAL AND HORIZONTAL SCROLLING",
20 GOTO 10
RUN

both show more than some demos with static images of that time.....

Edited by Heaven/TQA
  • Haha 4

6 minutes ago, Heaven/TQA said:

ah yeah... sure... me not worthy... me not worthy... send some wisdom to us o lord... 

Not sure what happened to you in the last years, you have been lot more thoughtful back then.

And you did actually some nice stuff for the Atari. 

But why do you put yourself to the same level as most of them with just an "attitude"? Supporting them in their wrong position?

I think the purpose of this thread is to gather feedback from emkay's faithful readers :]

His last known programming attempt is from 1990, but for some reason he is convinced that he has made significant progress during these 30 years.

He has the opportunity to find out what others think about it.

Edited by zbyti
typo
  • Like 1

Maybe more of the truth will come out.  It's not a certain subset of the board that is picking on poor emkay.  We've tried countless times to tell him nicely that his attitude sucks.  And that he should stop belittling the work of others when he has nothing in return to offer.  But he can't get it through his thick skull, and thinks that it is everyone else who has the issue.  Well, let's get it out in the open.

• Thanks 1

Binning this whole thread would not be the solution IMHO. YMMV.

Somehow, I never run into arguments with emkay anymore. I changed the way I communicate with him. Sure, he has issues. So have I. And a lot of other AA members.

• Like 1

Emkay,

The call for help when you hear and see someone drowning is a plea. When you throw them a safety net... you are not treating them as a hero and rewarding them, you are treating them as a human being, as a living creature. This is called empathy and mercy. If the person gets free of that situation and gets back on track to a fruitful life, some might call the person who lent the hand a hero possibly. If either person is coding nicely for the Atari, that's bonus, and what community may stand for. If in your' eyes you call that begging then I see a problem with your perception of life. If a person constantly makes calls for help after being helped, that might begging... but I haven't seen that here.  Hopefully they are all in a better position in life, you can't win them all... but you can make sure to give a fighting chance for folks, that's for d*mn sure.

I'd rather we make that kind of decision and not leave it to some faceless bureau somewhere forcing everyone to help and that would provide just enough to slowly let a person drown.

You might be in a tight spot someday, I hope you are not treated like a pan handler or beggar sir...

Edited by _The Doctor__
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, ivop said:

Binning this whole thread would not be the solution IMHO. YMMV.

Somehow, I never run into arguments with emkay anymore. I changed the way I communicate with him. Sure, he has issues. So have I. And a lot of other AA members.

The point is that you understood the part of what I want to reach for the Atari. And, actually you're doing nice stuff, and there is no weird feedback .

Things a simpler as it seems. 

Some of them are open doors, some of them still leave me questions. 

-McLaineinc is the most intelligent of them . His attitude is about himself, his meaning , and his understanding of the world. Selling somehow Ataris and thinks he know things, because he know people who know things.

-Stephen a predefined teacher to people he don't understand. He also don't know things about the Atari, possibly some stuff due all communications here. 

Zbyti is originally a C64 freak. No Idea why he is interested in the Atari. 

Adam1977 is just a troll in this forums

Youxia seems to react just by any cause he feels to need to do

Yautja has the view on all things

And so on. 

It's going problematic , if people who really do useful things for the Atari, support them who only write into a thread to aim aggressive feedback.

Not that there is just  the lie that MARIO130XE is spreading. 

Have you seen the 1st encounter with Mazzspeed? 

Their common sense about their own truth and lies about me made him aggressive towards me without any cause. 

Not sure, if they told him lies, or he did get it from the written crap they write about me .

Their acting is absolutely dangerous, and has nothing to do with civilization.

And that is just based on a hobby. 

Edited by emkay

29 minutes ago, emkay said:

Zbyti is originally a C64 freak. No Idea why he is interested in the Atari. 

Because Atari is very fine microcomputer with much more interesting architecture then C64. But no worry I focused now on C+4, no sprites, no decent music :]

Edited by zbyti
typo

3 minutes ago, zbyti said:

Because Atari is very fine microcomputer witch much more interesting architecture then C64. But no worry I focused now on C+4, no sprites, no decent music :]

actually you can make some nice Atari, C+4, and PET stuff... I love PET Frogger.. ;)

It is interesting to see how to get almost the same results of something on each...

Edited by _The Doctor__
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, emkay said:

-McLaineinc is the most intelligent of them . His attitude is about himself, his meaning , and his understanding of the world. Selling somehow Ataris and thinks he know things, because he know people who know things.

You are a strange fellow, you just like to sit there, pick up on something that irks you about someone and then in your head its ok to pick holes in them. Why do you care about what I did years ago, yes I sold Atari's, did I know about their working, yes I did, am I a genius and a guru on them, no, not even close. Then there's the bit about thinking I know stuff because I knew or know people that do??

The notion I'm falsely claiming to be more intelligent by riding on peoples knowledge is just absurd. I come to AA because its a nice place, its got good people and when I'm stuck I can ask people who are a LOT more knowledgeable how to do something I can't do, that's one of the points for places like here, to share help, am I a knowledge thief for doing that, don't be silly. We do have a person that comes here talking like they know everything only to be caught and told of their mistake and that person is you. You just try and say that others opinions are pretty much worthless while what you say must be taken as fact. The one thing I don't like about you is that you try and belittle the devs on here, constantly telling them they are wrong and basically don't know how to code properly yet you produce nothing of worth to counter this.

As for begging, it never happened that way, I asked people to post a link to the  crowdfunding page I had setup, I made a point of saying I was not asking people to help as folk had been really kind to me and my daughter in the past, The fact people did help was amazing to the point it brought tears to my eyes but I never begged, get it right please. Lastly, I'm too lazy to work it seems, that annoys because I have always give 110% to any job I've done, I've never been picky about what sort of work I did and its that exact reason why I cannot work, I took a job working as a contractor, it was all manual very heavy work and it destroyed my knee's and spine...I'm not allowed to work because of the effects its had...

Anyway, thanks to Gnusto I can now block this thread and you can carry on massaging your inflated ego...I used to like your posts but then it became clear you see others as inferior yet show no proof of why you are a cut above the rest..

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2