IGNORED

Intellivision Evidence of the crash of 83

Rev

11 hours ago, JasonlikesINTV said:

I'll make you a deal.  I saw Spiker listed in an old catalog for $19.99.  Even trade?

I don't have Spiker, sorry.  But if Rev were to be nice to donate his copy to me, I'll definitely trade it. :)

On 2/27/2021 at 8:13 PM, wolfy62 said:

Is that a KB Toys sticker?

No, the KB stickers said Kaybee Toys on them and would have the regular price with a red line through with a new price written in like this.  I think they were actually printed this way and not done by hand--   both 9's are identical, and the red is the same red as KAYBEE

R5be40bd39ae737f2d5b0fa2cac0286eb.png.3a06b62cf936a822ae7c31c7437abb9c.png

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Ah, the old KayBee. Bought a lot of stuff there. I remember they had stacks of Intellivision II, ECSs, and Synthesizers there and I always meant to get... But they disappeared before I got around to it.... The $1.99 and $2.99 bins of games burned up the pocket money I had in those days... I remember there was a deal - send in the bottom flaps from 5 games and you'd get 5 in the mail.

IIRC, my Mind Strike from Kay Bee was an I.I. copy, and some of the games were international ones w/ other language manuals on the back.... Some were the French Canadian dual-language ones, since we were in the upper Midwest.

Yeah, I 'member!

7 hours ago, intvsteve said:

.... Some were the French Canadian dual-language ones, since we were in the upper Midwest.

That explains what happened to the cartridges where I was.  They just disappeared from the shelves, no discounts, no bargain bins.  I had a hard time finding new games, I paid full price for burgertime and bumpnjump.