IGNORED

Prince of Indiana 3

gfvh

This is the final chapter of Prince of Indiana trilogy. I merged Indiana Jones, Prince of Persia and Return of the Jedi in this one. In the last chapter, Prince of Indiana in a mine cart ended up aboard a zeppelin of the Multilateral Convention, a neoprogressive organization that functions like the nazis in the normal Indiana Jones stories. This organization exhumed the Second Ark of Noah, a relic from Atlantis, in which the stowaway Steve could enter, when any human had forbidden access to this "all animals except humans" ark to prevent extinction. The ark ended up in the coasts of Provence, France, where the Priory of Steve was founded. Now Prince of Indiana is prisoner of this shady organization and Sophia and the Rolling Stones are about to rescue him. They have two options, an attack by air, or by land in which case they will deactivate the shields of the zeppelin, something they fail to do. Prince of Indiana has a duel with a Darth Vader kind of villain, a sort of vizier. And once he defeats him he is presented with a choice, what is the metal the grail is made of (by the way stevia is what was formerly known as orichalchum and is very important in the alchemic traditions) This metal is entangled with the metal the ark is made of, so if you choose lead, the ark and the zeppelin will drown. Later they find Prince floating hanging from a balloon when they look for survivors. And the Rolling Stones give medals of honor to both Sophia and Prince, like in Star Wars, Leia does with Han and Luke. And Sophia winks to Keith Richards who acts like he didn't see it, just like Leia. I tried to convey all this in the game, but failed. Strange story, but it was an improvisation, made on the fly, and sometimes retconned here and there.

Source: http://mauisland.byethost24.com/animator/prince3/animate.txt

anim.bin

Edited by gfvh
  • Thanks 1

you know a stones screensaver would be a great add on rom for this.  One of the big dogs on here a long time ago made me a grateful dead screensaver, the logo bounces L to R and mirror imageses itself up upon hitting the sides.  its really one of my favorite roms- would work perfect with this if someone wants to pop it in the .jpg to .bin converter tool that is a tool that requires some knowlegde of computer sensitibility behind pointing and clicking   .  Rolling Stones Logo Black (Page 1) - Line.17QQ.com

oh well i mean a seperate rom kind of since its vcs i dont think that could be packed in....but but hey dawg also i have a rom "wolfenstein 3d" exactly like the PRINCE games-- is that an earlier rom of YOURS???? i have it in the demos area of my harmony---- should i put it in a different section is that a finished game too?  its exactly the style of the prince games.  has to be yours..........thanks!!!!! love em!

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, gfvh said:

Yes. That was mine. Thanks!!! I will see if I can make the screensaver you say. I will try.

oh well no biggie i just know the program works and its amazing and id be making lots of these for all kinds of cool logos if i knew how to program, we really need a windows drag/drop version.  but hey about wolfenstein is that an actual finished or working game or is it just a demo like? thx so much

Edited by chewy

3 hours ago, chewy said:

oh well no biggie i just know the program works and its amazing and id be making lots of these for all kinds of cool logos if i knew how to program, we really need a windows drag/drop version.  but hey about wolfenstein is that an actual finished or working game or is it just a demo like? thx so much

It is sort of finished. But could be improved.

3 hours ago, chewy said:

so you click the fire, or the d-pad down, when you look around the room? 

You click the fire and it is like shooting. But it was done very poorly. For example you never die. They never shoot back. :)

Arrow up you advance in the corridor. And arrow left and right you take a door to the left or right. When there is such a door.

You cannot go back with the down key.

• Thanks 1