IGNORED

Intellivision HSC Season 14 - Game 6 - He-Man

10 minutes ago, gar0u said:

Doubled my score by flying right the whole time to get to the 2nd screen.

Now I have no idea what's going on on the second screen.  Reading the manual is probably a good idea.  :)   

Get to Skeletor through his fireballs. Button raises a shield for He-Man. Advance and block until you get to the right side and fight him. Three screen of that and then you're flying again. :)

• Like 1

450,700. Painful (literally hand cramping painful) hours trying to get over my personal best score.

I LOVE classic games. :) Atari and Intellivision are my 2 go to systems when I just want to play something quick but I am not good at the games. Enjoy them... not good at them. 

952E71EC-06F2-4E8E-BB0B-6AA9D1204760.jpeg

• Like 3

I'm pretty stuck on this one. Cannot seem to do any better than the 323k I posted. I can't even get back to that score truthfully. It's a very frustrating game and fits right into our Season 14 theme 'Games that frustrate the hell out of you'. The fireballs that bounce up and down are inescapable. If you cannot shoot them right away you're TOAST.. Grrrrrrrrrr ?

This game ends tomorrow night so guess I'm done with my last score..... ?

So Jacob will post Thin Ice tomorrow night and I am giving a Daylight Savings Time Sneak Peek Preview for the next game after that a day early.... ?

Daylight Savings Time Sneak Peek Preview:

Game 9 - Centipede - AtariSoft ?

Edited by Rickster8
Formatting
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Rickster8 said:

I'm pretty stuck on this one. Cannot seem to do any better than the 323k I posted. I can't even get back to that score truthfully. It's a very frustrating game and fits right into our Season 14 theme 'Games that frustrate the hell out of you'. The fireballs that bounce up and down are inescapable. If you cannot shoot them right away you're TOAST.. Grrrrrrrrrr ?

This game ends tomorrow night so guess I'm done with my last score..... ?

So Jacob will post Thin Ice tomorrow night and I am giving a Daylight Savings Time Sneak Peek Preview for the next game after that a day early.... ?

Daylight Savings Time Sneak Peek Preview:

Game 9 - Centipede - AtariSoft ?

You do know while I do tell you to fly right, that doesn't mean you can't ever turn left LOL :) It'll lock the balls in place while they bounce up and down, make sure they passed you and not wrapped to being in front of you and you can take the missed ones down.

• Thanks 2

258,100 - skill 2

Interesting game and very responsive, anti-Coleco, controls. That flying stage is a bit like patting your head while rubbing your belly, but good stuff. I enjoyed chasing Skeletor around with a crater. Think I got 3 of them with 1 crater once. Lol. 

20210314_163411.jpg

• Like 3

1 hour ago, BiffMan said:

258,100 - skill 2

Interesting game and very responsive, anti-Coleco, controls. That flying stage is a bit like patting your head while rubbing your belly, but good stuff. I enjoyed chasing Skeletor around with a crater. Think I got 3 of them with 1 crater once. Lol. 

20210314_163411.jpg

I wish you had an option to chase skeletor going right to left instead of left to right. Because I'm righty I'm much better using my right thumb to press the left side of the disc. Like when I play InTY hockey I have to be playing as the team on the right side going left much better disc directional control for me. Maybe it's some kind of left / right side brain thing with me....?

Edited by Rickster8