IGNORED

Sealed Fathom sold for 560

Rev

6 hours ago, Morpheus said:

The first one (this is the third one sealed that I’v seen on Ebay during the last six months) ended at 177 bucks and the second at 228, if I remember well.

This one went really high!!!

There was one at $353 in the last few years, but this new one might be a record.  Funny thing is that they pop up around once a year.  Patience pays.

4 minutes ago, Sinjinhawke said:

I've seen when I buy from a game retailer located in my province they have to charge the provincial sales tax even through eBay.  Fortunately I can just head down to the store, show them the item and negotiate a cash deal.

Im scared to ask what other cash deals you make when you drive into town.  ?

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Humblejack said:

I thought ebay charged all states tax.  Now I'm p&*#%@d. That is one full game purchase wasted and profit down the drain. Guess it's time to move to a state with on ebay tax.

That strategy won't last long.

2 hours ago, JasonlikesINTV said:

Today I learned that some states pay sales tax for eBay purchases.

Wow you don't pay sales tax on eBay purchases yet? Lucky! It's likely just a matter of time until your state legislature changes that. I want to say PA made it happen about a year ago. Sucks. 

17 minutes ago, sixersfan105 said:

Wow you don't pay sales tax on eBay purchases yet? Lucky! It's likely just a matter of time until your state legislature changes that. I want to say PA made it happen about a year ago. Sucks. 

Yes, "Yet" is the operative word. Ohio has been paying sales tax on eBay for the last 6-10 years? We hated it, too, when it was first implemented.

• Like 1