IGNORED

Fairly significant announcement coming in the next few days from David Crane and Garry Kitchen

You know it's lame when they start making announcements for announcements. What's it gonna be this time..a $2 million project?

---

Yes..lame.. I went there and was shown a RENDERING of a blank cartridge. Wasted two minutes doing that. And even more posting this shit.

Edited by Keatah
  • Haha 1

twitter.com/kitchengarry/status/1368633557334200322

https://www.audacitygames.com/rel_aud.html

Danville, CA: Today, former Activision Co-Founder David Crane and ex-Activision Game Designers Garry and Dan Kitchen announced that they have partnered to form Audacity Games, Inc., a video game publisher focused on designing and publishing boxed game products for a variety of retro game systems, starting with the Atari® 2600™ Video Computer System™.

"With the popularity of retro video games, we saw an opportunity to create new titles for these still popular systems", Audacity Games co-founder Garry Kitchen said, "and it gives us all a chance to design games again for the platforms that helped launch our careers."  Co-founder David Crane added, "For years our fans have been asking us to create new games.  We heard you, and have decided to do just that.  I have always said that I have as much fun making games as others do playing them, and the retro game systems are my favorites."

Audacity Games announces that its first Atari 2600 title CIRCUS CONVOY, designed and developed by David Crane & Garry Kitchen, will go on sale Saturday, March 13th, 2:00 pm pacific time, for shipment in March.

https://twitter.com/kitchengarry/status/1369431930555535367

Audacity's 2nd game, CASEY’S GOLD™ (FKA Gold Rush), designed for the Atari® 2600™ by Dan Kitchen, is scheduled for release in summer 2021. Dan's game, originally announced in 2018, features train conductor Casey O'Kelly searching for lost gold aboard a runaway steam train.

https://twitter.com/kitchengarry/status/1369436614083174401

On 3/7/2021 at 8:32 PM, Keatah said:

You know it's lame when they start making announcements for announcements. What's it gonna be this time..a $2 million project?

---

Yes..lame.. I went there and was shown a RENDERING of a blank cartridge. Wasted two minutes doing that. And even more posting this shit.

How do you feel about your comments now?