IGNORED

SOLD ! ATARI 5200 TRAK-BALL with Centipede

Henry Lee

Hi friends,

As much as I love the cool design, I realised that I prefer to play Centipede with the stock controllers. In perfect working order ...

85$ + actual shipping from Canada

If you happen to have a a gold upgraded stock controller , or maybe a Wico, or a Competition pro, let me know

Henry

_DSF4547.JPG

_DSF4546.JPG

_DSF4548.JPG

Edited by Henry Lee
  • Like 1

I was tempted to get this, but it would just be a backup to my current CIB one (humble brag lol). The Trak-Ball is one of my favorite (if not THE favorite) console peripherals across ALL consoles - just playing Missile Command with it is transcendental. This one looked to be in fantastic shape, so congrats to whomever purchased it!

10 hours ago, SpotAnime said:

I was tempted to get this, but it would just be a backup to my current CIB one (humble brag lol). The Trak-Ball is one of my favorite (if not THE favorite) console peripherals across ALL consoles - just playing Missile Command with it is transcendental. This one looked to be in fantastic shape, so congrats to whomever purchased it!

I am sure he will be happy !

Btw, I already had the trak-ball NIB 12 years ago, when it was easier to snatch one on eBay. Beautiful package design. High quality product. But this one, I had to let it go, since I kind of prefer Centipede and Super Breakout on the actual controllers. I never got into Missile Command but I know that it is the game for the trak-ball.