IGNORED

Raphnet-Tech Thread

I love Raphnet Products, But there Pricey, But I just save up, They are built with Quality

I just can't get 4 on my Budget in a Month

I have the SNES Controller Adapter to Playstation Console

I also have the GameCube to N64 Controller Adapter 

Genesis to GameCube/Wii Controller Adapter

Have anyone else use there Adapters? They have a eBay store, But it's couple bucks more

I'm a big fan of their Wiimote controller adapters.  I've got the Wiimote-SNES and Wiimote-NES adapters, and they work great paired with the 8bitdo Bluetooth controller receivers on a real Super Famicom and Famicom.  Definitely preferable to using the 8bitdo wireless controllers themselves!

I bought the Atari/Genesis to PC one and I like it quite a bit. It did get stuck in customs, though. I had packages from UK and Japan reach me sooner. I also got a 2600-daptor D9 to tide me over in the mean time, which turned out to be a similar shaped adapter. 

I regularly use their Wii Classic Controller to GameCube adapter and love it. Gets the job done for me and thanks to a large collection of compatible controllers (Including the SNES Classic Edition gamepad), it offers a lot of flexibility.

And I've almost exclusively used their Wii to SNES adapter on my Super Nt paired with a SNES Classic Edition controller or one of my Wii arcade sticks. Have only had the genuine article plugged in a few times since just like with the Game Boy Player and GCN arcade compilations, this adapter gives me more flexibility and I'm primarily playing SNES games on my Super Nt.

My original SNES controllers instead are only used on my original SNES when I play on my Trinitron.

Edited by Atariboy

15 hours ago, Austin said:

I have a Raphnet SNES to Game Cube adapter I once used with the Game Boy Player. It worked very well!

12 hours ago, Atariboy said:

I regularly use their Wii Classic Controller to GameCube adapter and love it. Gets the job done for me and thanks to a large collection of compatible controllers (Including the SNES Classic Edition gamepad), it offers a lot of flexibility.

And I've almost exclusively used their Wii to SNES adapter on my Super Nt paired with a SNES Classic Edition controller or one of my Wii arcade sticks. Have only had the genuine article plugged in a few times since just like with the Game Boy Player and GCN arcade compilations, this adapter gives me more flexibility and I'm primarily playing SNES games on my Super Nt.

My original SNES controllers instead are only used on my original SNES when I play on my Trinitron.

Way back, I forgot the year, I bought the SNES to GameCube Controller Adapter on RetroUSB, This Adapter won't work with my GameCube to N64 Conttroller Addapter 

So I can't play Mortal Kombat Trilogy with a SNES Controller, I had the GameCube Hori Controller