IGNORED

Parting With Some Games

Hello all, before I go to the marketplace,  Wanted to give Intellivision Fans first crack at these.

I do have a few other unused games, need to dig them out.

I also have misc. items I'll add.

I also have a complete set of loose carts that must go :(  NOTE  My Spiker is wack.  It does not work, never did and I had someone try to fix it. 

This was that last item I purchased for JHC.  Should have known...  I tried 6 times to get SP Skiing and got US Skiing in SP box each time.

It's all good...  James was great for the Intellivision community.

intv_KOM_SuperChef_BT.jpg

intv_SpacePatrol_Deep_Pockets.jpg

intv_Carol_D2K.jpg

intv_Illusions_Scarfinger.jpg

intv_SP_Tennis_Choplifter.jpg

3 good choices.  Took me a while to get these. Well, Carol I got at release.  Fun game that I get worse at every time I play it.  :)

I should have thought about pricing first!  Oops. 

Reminds Me,  I am pretty certain I have 4-tris unopened also...  Need to do some digging this weekend.

One of my favorites dZ.    $5 could work... but the shipping!

I do have 2 of most of these :)  I just don't have the room, time or $$.  I want to upgrade the TV and pay for the rest of my Amico!

Looking forward to the retro re-imagined version of Carol.    I was joking when I typed that, but, no..  I want that!  I put a LOT of hours into this game.

I have found that I do get worse with each play!  My wife is better then me at this game now! 

That's not a bad thing, but she does not play video games very often and only had a Vectrex as a kid.  That should have come with the marriage.  ;)    

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, 1980gamer said:

One of my favorites dZ.    $5 could work... but the shipping!

LOL!  :lol:

I do have 2 of most of these :)  I just don't have the room, time or $$.  I want to upgrade the TV and pay for the rest of my Amico!

Looking forward to the retro re-imagined version of Carol.    I was joking when I typed that, but, no..  I want that!  I put a LOT of hours into this game.

Someday ... someday ... :ponder:

I have found that I do get worse with each play!  My wife is better then me at this game now! 

That's not a bad thing, but she does not play video games very often and only had a Vectrex as a kid.  That should have come with the marriage.  ;)    

Yeah, I agree.  Every marriage should come with a Vectrex.

??

I would like to know which version of Space Patrol is. The clue is it the shell, lol.

I'd be interested in it if it's in the LTO shell, although I know I'm at least the second in line for this game.

p.s.: I'm always sorry when someone here has to part with their collection

Edited by intellivotion

No one ever wants to part with the treasures they have collected.

But it is something that has to happen.

Intellivision will always be my favorite system!  TI99 my first and favorite computer.  These things are forever.

For Space Patrol?  I don't know what shell it is?  Still shrink wrapped.  I can take a back pic. an post it, if that helps?

I will do what I can to get the rest of my stuff listed and priced.  I took pictures and posted without thinking about it.

I would certainly like to sell these is groups of games, rather than 1 off.

I have a long day at work Saturday.  So, Look for an update Sunday.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, 1980gamer said:

No one ever wants to part with the treasures they have collected.

But it is something that has to happen.

Intellivision will always be my favorite system!  TI99 my first and favorite computer.  These things are forever.

For Space Patrol?  I don't know what shell it is?  Still shrink wrapped.  I can take a back pic. an post it, if that helps?

I will do what I can to get the rest of my stuff listed and priced.  I took pictures and posted without thinking about it.

I would certainly like to sell these is groups of games, rather than 1 off.

I have a long day at work Saturday.  So, Look for an update Sunday.

yes, please, if you take a pic of the back of box I should deduce with reasonable certainty which version is. I believe it's precisely what I look for, though.

If necessary I might extend my interest to something else to make a small group of games. But I would prefer to leave this "something else" to other members who miss'em and won't elbow to get them

6 minutes ago, intellivotion said:

yes, please, if you take a pic of the back of box I should deduce with reasonable certainty which version is. I believe it's precisely what I look for, though.

It looks like it's the 2012 reprint, released along with 4-Tris and Christmas Carol.  You can tell if it has the holographic sticker for the serial number on the back.

43 minutes ago, DZ-Jay said:

It looks like it's the 2012 reprint, released along with 4-Tris and Christmas Carol.  You can tell if it has the holographic sticker for the serial number on the back.

I have the first print of Space Patrol and it already has the holo sticker.

9 minutes ago, Intymike said:

I have the first print of Space Patrol and it already has the holo sticker.

Ah, I thought Joe got those only on his second foray into publishing, by 2010.  OK.

UPDATE:  Now that I think about it, I kind of remember that he used whatever collateral material was left from the first run, and that the only difference in the new production is the board and cartridge.  Is that true?

Edited by DZ-Jay

41 minutes ago, DZ-Jay said:

Ah, I thought Joe got those only on his second foray into publishing, by 2010.  OK.

UPDATE:  Now that I think about it, I kind of remember that he used whatever collateral material was left from the first run, and that the only difference in the new production is the board and cartridge.  Is that true?

I only have the first run of Space Patrol. But as I remember the 2nd run got the new JLP board/case and new overlays.

The last 4-tris release got a complete new design.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Intymike said:

I only have the first run of Space Patrol. But as I remember the 2nd run got the new JLP board/case and new overlays.

The last 4-tris release got a complete new design.

yes, the 2nd run differs from the 1st one in the shell (LTO instead of Mattel), label (bigger to fit the shell), overlays (not transparent and of a better quality) and, IIRC, the shrink-wrap 

Here are some more items.  I still have some other stuff to dig out...

I have not researched values on these items yet!  You can certainly make offers.

Certainly multiple items cuts down shipping costs!

The Circuit Matrix packs are 5 of each type.  But only includes 1 keypad cover each..  was supposed to be 5 complete each... but this is what was shipped to me...  I do miss JHC ;) 

The 2 way tape failed on the Intelligentvision Minehunter.  I could have stuck it back together, but want to show the current conditions.

This is the Volley Ball (spiker) that did not work :(  I do have the BSR version that could be put together as a set?

intv_circuitMatrix_front.jpg

intv_circuitMatrix_INTV3_2609_5x.jpg

intv_ultimate_pc_interface.jpg

intv_4tris_stonix.jpg

intv_minehunter.jpg

intvv_dkJr_Dreadnaught.jpg

intv_cuttleCart.jpg

intv_testCart_sears_controller.jpg

7800_Joust.jpg

intv_sameGame_AstroInvaders.jpg

4 hours ago, BBWW said:

Which Version of 4-Tris. I am interested in that as well.

20 minutes ago, 1980gamer said:

Here are some more items.  I still have some other stuff to dig out...

I have not researched values on these items yet!  You can certainly make offers.

Certainly multiple items cuts down shipping costs!

The Circuit Matrix packs are 5 of each type.  But only includes 1 keypad cover each..  was supposed to be 5 complete each... but this is what was shipped to me...  I do miss JHC ;)

The 2 way tape failed on the Intelligentvision Minehunter.  I could have stuck it back together, but want to show the current conditions.

This is the Volley Ball (spiker) that did not work :( I do have the BSR version that could be put together as a set?

intv_circuitMatrix_front.jpg

intv_circuitMatrix_INTV3_2609_5x.jpg

intv_ultimate_pc_interface.jpg

intv_4tris_stonix.jpg

intv_minehunter.jpg

intvv_dkJr_Dreadnaught.jpg

intv_cuttleCart.jpg

intv_testCart_sears_controller.jpg

7800_Joust.jpg

intv_sameGame_AstroInvaders.jpg

I want many ?