IGNORED

Parting With Some Games

That Dreadnaught is sooooo much nicer than mine.  I may be able to justify that and one of your home brews if......PriceRightCov.thumb.png.fe27a98d07cd6534439583ca645f798e.png

I won't be able to compete with the serious guys here and I will do something dumb like open the game and play it but at least you know it will be in a good home.

Dreadnaught I won't open because I already have that but if I get one of your sealed home brews the seal will be broken.

So if any of the HB's are not spoken for list your price and I will see what I can do.  Kids today and their university costs taking away my Intellivision spending money.

NOT FAIR!!!!!  ;)

I feel like I am on Big Brother trying to explain why your shouldn't kick me out of the house.  Hmm, I may have to give my wife a similar speech when she finds out.  ;)

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Kamikazi26 said:

Im highly interested in a number if items, but I need to know prices. 

I am going to do some price research tomorrow.  Long day today.  I just woke from a nap, with the laptop on me.  So.. Excuse any strange things I might type! LOL

2 hours ago, intellivotion said:

can you please post a close-up pic of the back of Same Game & Robots box? Thx!

Yes, I will take back of box pics tomorrow.  Well, I guess later today at this point!

• Thanks 2

Some additional pics of the backs of some games.

Noticed after, it was to bright in the room and my hand and phone cast a shadow on the pics.  They are not faded as it looks.

I actually went and looked at the boxes again, then when I went to take new pics, I noticed the shadow of the phone.  If need, I will let the Sun go down and re-take them.

intv_SpacePatrol_back.jpg

intv_minehunter_back.jpg

intv_sameGame_back.jpg

intv_4tris_back.jpg

37 minutes ago, cmart604 said:

One of my Minehunter boxes did that too. Just glue it and it'll be fine. 
The only thing I'll put my hand up for is the black controller cover if no one else is interested in it. 

Good call, that's the one I was looking for to replace the bad one on the SP Tutorvision. Never did find one.

12 hours ago, Humblejack said:

Good call, that's the one I was looking for to replace the bad one on the SP Tutorvision. Never did find one.

Oh yah if you need it for that then I'll back out. Important to make the Tutorvision whole. ??

On 3/6/2021 at 3:20 PM, 1980gamer said:

Here are some more items.  I still have some other stuff to dig out...

I have not researched values on these items yet!  You can certainly make offers.

Certainly multiple items cuts down shipping costs!

The Circuit Matrix packs are 5 of each type.  But only includes 1 keypad cover each..  was supposed to be 5 complete each... but this is what was shipped to me...  I do miss JHC ;)

The 2 way tape failed on the Intelligentvision Minehunter.  I could have stuck it back together, but want to show the current conditions.

This is the Volley Ball (spiker) that did not work :( I do have the BSR version that could be put together as a set?

intv_circuitMatrix_front.jpg

intv_testCart_sears_controller.jpg

I’m interested in the replacement Sears controller... I need one to complete my Sears unit. It’s the one I play on with my boy.  Thank you. I’ll PM you.

On 3/6/2021 at 3:20 PM, 1980gamer said:

What a pain to track these down!  LOL  

Hope I didn't miss anything.

These prices are based on the available Price Guides and recent SOLD pricing on Ebay. 

Example: King of the Mount https://www.ebay.com/itm/Intellivision-Game-King-of-the-Mountain-Intelligentvision-Homebrew/223950818493?hash=item3424824cbd:g:2Q4AAOSwWWxecs9C

David H.  Do these Intelligentvision carts include the 4 games?  Adding a dip switch can access?

King of the Mountain Unopened $200
Super Chef Burgertime Unopened $200
Space Patrol Unopened $275
Deep Pockets SP Billards Unopened $200
Christmas Carol Unopened $225
DIIK Unopened $115
Illusions Unopened $200
Scarfinger Unopened $200
SP Tennis Unopened $200
Choplifter Unopened $200
4Tris New Unopened $225
Stonix Unopened $225
Minehunter Box double sided tape has popped.  Complete $100
Donkey Kong Jr. unopened $35
The Dreadnaught Factor  unopened $50
Cuttle Cart 3 includes the add-on David H. Rom Pack / Formatted Instructions $500
Old School loose $25
Boulder Dash unopend $125
Samegame and Robot unopend $200
Lost Caves of Kroz unopened $65
Miner 2049er unopened $175
Astro Invader unopend $65

Sears controllers still in sealed bag. I have 2 of these.  Untested and at least 25 years old. $30 each.

Circuit Matrix for 2609 orig Intellivision. Includes 5 CM's and 1 keypad cover in sealed bag also 25 years old. $55
Circuit Matrix for Intellivision III. Includes 5 CM's and 1 keypad cover, I opened the bag and they seem nice. 25 years old. $55 I was worried they would be dried out.
basing these on this: https://www.ebay.com/itm/4x-Flex-circuit-matrix-for-Intellivision-1-Controllers-brand-new-Free-DHL/254788550224?hash=item3b5294be50:g:xLEAAOSwbR9e8SUa
Someone else is sell them for $20 each. But I couldn't find it again.  Plus, I didn't think that was in the ball park!

Ultimate PC Interface.  This is the upgraded version.  $55 includes the Inty 1 adapters.

MTE 201 test cart with sub assy. service manual in still in sealed bag. $79  I know I paid $100 for this, but recents ebay doesn't justify that any longer.

I plan to ship free in the lower 48.

If you want added shipping options like insurance greater than the standard amount or signature required etc.

we can talk.  If you are buying multiple items that should not be a problem.

If you are outside of US.  I will have to charge actual shipping.  I just looked up a Canadian ZIP and it was $28.50 for the lowest possible option. 

I have to admit, I was shocked at that amount!

I hope you find these prices reasonable and I can help you complete your collections.

I do have many other items.  But I will do pricing etc. prior to posting! 

I do have a complete loose cart collection.  Would like that to go all together if possible...  I know many of you only need 1 or 2 games.

You can always donate cart shells to REV.  ;)

• Like 3

29 minutes ago, 1980gamer said:

What a pain to track these down!  LOL  

Hope I didn't miss anything.

These prices are based on the available Price Guides and recent SOLD pricing on Ebay. 

Example: King of the Mount https://www.ebay.com/itm/Intellivision-Game-King-of-the-Mountain-Intelligentvision-Homebrew/223950818493?hash=item3424824cbd:g:2Q4AAOSwWWxecs9C

David H.  Do these Intelligentvision carts include the 4 games?  Adding a dip switch can access?

King of the Mountain Unopened $200
Space Patrol Unopened $275
Deep Pockets SP Billards Unopened $200
Christmas Carol Unopened $225
DIIK Unopened $115
Illusions Unopened $200
Scarfinger Unopened $200
SP Tennis Unopened $200
Choplifter Unopened $200
4Tris New Unopened $225
Stonix Unopened $225
Minehunter Box double sided tape has popped.  Complete $100
Donkey Kong Jr. unopened $35
The Dreadnaught Factor  unopened $50
Cuttle Cart 3 includes the add-on David H. Rom Pack / Formatted Instructions $500
Old School loose $25
Boulder Dash unopend $125
Samegame and Robot unopend $200
Lost Caves of Kroz unopened $65
Miner 2049er unopened $175
Astro Invader unopend $65

Sears controllers still in sealed bag. I have 2 of these.  Untested and at least 25 years old. $30 each.

Circuit Matrix for 2609 orig Intellivision. Includes 5 CM's and 1 keypad cover in sealed bag also 25 years old. $55
Circuit Matrix for Intellivision III. Includes 5 CM's and 1 keypad cover, I opened the bag and they seem nice. 25 years old. $55 I was worried they would be dried out.
basing these on this: https://www.ebay.com/itm/4x-Flex-circuit-matrix-for-Intellivision-1-Controllers-brand-new-Free-DHL/254788550224?hash=item3b5294be50:g:xLEAAOSwbR9e8SUa
Someone else is sell them for $20 each. But I couldn't find it again.  Plus, I didn't think that was in the ball park!

Ultimate PC Interface.  This is the upgraded version.  $55 includes the Inty 1 adapters.

MTE 201 test cart with sub assy. service manual in still in sealed bag. $79  I know I paid $100 for this, but recents ebay doesn't justify that any longer.

I plan to ship free in the lower 48.

If you want added shipping options like insurance greater than the standard amount or signature required etc.

we can talk.  If you are buying multiple items that should not be a problem.

If you are outside of US.  I will have to charge actual shipping.  I just looked up a Canadian ZIP and it was $28.50 for the lowest possible option. 

I have to admit, I was shocked at that amount!

I hope you find these prices reasonable and I can help you complete your collections.

I do have many other items.  But I will do pricing etc. prior to posting! 

I do have a complete loose cart collection.  Would like that to go all together if possible...  I know many of you only need 1 or 2 games.

You can always donate cart shells to REV.  ;)

Pm sent as well

Still sifting through my messages after work.

But had some communication early this AM.

4Tris New Unopened $225
Stonix Unopened $225

Circuit Matrix for Intellivision III. Includes 5 CM's and 1 keypad cover, I opened the bag and they seem nice. 25 years old. $55 I was worried they would be dried out. confirming. (several interested parties)

• Thanks 1

On 3/8/2021 at 11:33 PM, intvdave said:

Only the first 4 Intelligentvision games (Stonix, Minehunter, 4-Tris, and SG&R) had access to other games by changing the dip switches.

Wait, what?  So if I crack open the cartridge from the original 2005 release of SG&R, I could play the other three Intelligentvision releases?

Not that I have a need, since I have copies of the other games.  That's pretty cool though.

• Like 1

On 3/7/2021 at 2:05 PM, cmart604 said:

One of my Minehunter boxes did that too. Just glue it and it'll be fine. 
The only thing I'll put my hand up for is the black controller cover if no one else is interested in it. 

The buyer of Minehunter fixed the box and it looks great!  I am glad I didn't try to fix it and butcher it!

Thanks for sending me the photo!

• Like 2