IGNORED

BIG Intellivision Lot WORKING Intellivision II!

koolmoecraig

Selling this big lot of Intellivision stuff.  Looking to sell it all together.  Bunch of loose duplicates are also included but not pictured.  Pretty much all of the boxed games have overlays but there are a couple that might be missing one.  Intellivision 2 unit is TESTED AND WORKING. 

How about $300 shipped for everything in continental US?  If I'm off on the pricing, I'm sure you guys will let me know. Lol.  Open to offers!

l5AyJYG.jpg

ckgYBLr.jpg

lnKybX4.jpg

AsbHxoZ.jpg

Edited by koolmoecraig
Tested working
  • Like 1

If I might make a suggestion. I'm not sure anyone other than a homebrewer looking for shells would want the loose carts, especially if they're mostly commons. You might want to sell the loose carts, other than Slam Dunk and a couple others, as a homebrewer shell package for $1-2 each and then the CIB games with the system, although again to be frank pretty much all of the games are commons. My 2 cents. Good luck. 

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, cmart604 said:

If I might make a suggestion. I'm not sure anyone other than a homebrewer looking for shells would want the loose carts, especially if they're mostly commons. You might want to sell the loose carts, other than Slam Dunk and a couple others, as a homebrewer shell package for $1-2 each and then the CIB games with the system, although again to be frank pretty much all of the games are commons. My 2 cents. Good luck. 

Interesting, thanks!

I'll do that if I don't get any interest on the whole lot.

Feel free to let me know which ones are worth selling on their own.  :)

The price really isn't bad for what is here.  I'm just not sure who would be interested.  As Cmart said, a collector is likely going to already have all these games, and someone new to Intellivision is definitely going to be more interested in a system known to work.

If you put this lot on Ebay with a starting bid at $100, you'd probably get a few bids from flippers and sell it for the price of a nice dinner for two somewhere.  If you test the system, and it works perfectly.  I think you can probably get the $300 you want eventually.

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Crazy Climber said:

I can offer $150 shipped with the system being untested. I'm on my THIRD "untested" Intellivision system now, all of them were junk lol

Are the chips socketed on the Inty and Inty II?  The innards will be worth something as parts boards to somebody, but nothing to anyone who actually wants to play games.

Also - my advice to @koolmoecraig would be to take the $150.  This is a good deal for both of you.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 3/26/2021 at 2:38 PM, Crazy Climber said:

I can offer $150 shipped with the system being untested. I'm on my THIRD "untested" Intellivision system now, all of them were junk lol

I hear you I'm looking for my 4th one I've probably only played 30 min at most on a real intellivision. I had one fixed the other day and something else went bad in just bout 15 min of play. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

On 7/29/2021 at 8:32 AM, Oneinchbiceps said:

I hear you I'm looking for my 4th one I've probably only played 30 min at most on a real intellivision. I had one fixed the other day and something else went bad in just bout 15 min of play. 

ha, yeah, I ended up getting a nice working system (2 of them actually) from "The hankster" I would have sold you the extra but already found it a new home. Speaking of that, I have to revoke/cancel my $150 offer for this lot as I no longer need one (not that he was considering it anyways lol) INTV BABY!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...