IGNORED

Ex-Activision Designers Launch Retro Game Publisher Audacity Games™

jaybird3rd

Just now, RGC said:

I honestly dont remember the shipping method I picked. Their were so many options 

Standard cheap USPS First Class got my box here to the Nashville suburbs from California in about 2 days. I got a shipping notice on Tuesday at about 11:30 am Central time, and delivery with this afternoon's mail. So once you get a shipping notice and the tracking info goes "live" on the carrier's site, it shouldn't take long.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, chad5200 said:

I haven't received any shipping notice email yet (I checked spam)... but when I log into my Audacity account, I was able to click the newly highlighted "Email Link" and have it email me my link for digital download.

Yet no shipping notification.  Just curious if I should expect a shipping alert email?

When I made the purchase with Paypal, I received two emails.  One from Audacity and one from Paypal.  Fast forward to this week, I received two more emails about the item being shipped... again one from Audacity and one from Paypal.

• Like 1

Wish I had the cash to pay for the next package up. I'm not a trinket guy but the rom download would have been nice. I'll have to wait for my cart, probably won't be here till Mon/Tues. I think rom should have been included in all packages but maybe I'm alone in that area.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Prizrak said:

Google suggested me search results for David Crane and I can see how Audacity got a boost to get started. Says he has an estimated worth of $200 million emoji54.png

https://myhero.com/D_Crane_cvhs_US_2016_ul

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

I'm not sure how accurate that article is...

I'm not sure how accurate that article is...

I was trying to be funny, guess I failed huh. Seems there's a TV producer by the same name (produced the TV series friends) and the internet confuses them. I've seen pages that talks about David Crane the TV producer and have David Crane of Pitfall as the bio pic.

Sent from my SM-T727V using Tapatalk

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Prizrak said:

I was trying to be funny, guess I failed huh. Seems there's a TV producer by the same name (produced the TV series friends) and the internet confuses them. I've seen pages that talks about David Crane the TV producer and have David Crane of Pitfall as the bio pic.

Sent from my SM-T727V using Tapatalk

ha! yeah, went over my head ;)

3 minutes ago, 5-11under said:

How do the instructions for the new game(s) compare to the instructions for Activision's 2600 and 5200 games? (i.e. programmer's picture and helpful hints, backstory)

Judge for yourself. :) 
(Beautifully printed on very high quality, good weight glossy paper too). 

C047E8F0-DCC5-48B5-AEC1-763D118FB3BE.jpeg

6A78426D-E416-485F-A044-AA88C356CD6C.jpeg

533D7BCE-48EC-494C-BADF-BAB081ABFFB7.jpeg

• Like 3

I'll probably get some hate for this, but playing this through Stella with state saving is the way to go, at least until you master the game. I was getting extremely frustrated with my progress, and having to start all over from the very beginning. I know that's the way we used to do things, but times have changed and I'm sure many of us just don't have the time or patience anymore. I'm having a great time now that I've activated state saving. Unless the physical cart has some sort of save feature, I don't see myself even opening it up.