IGNORED

Ex-Activision Designers Launch Retro Game Publisher Audacity Games™

jaybird3rd

I got my copy, and am liking it so far. It will probably take me a long to to get good at, but that's okay. Though after reading the thank you letter, I decided I'd send both the letter and the patch on to someone who would appreciate it more than I did.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Fierodoug5 said:

I have odd problem that only happens on my 2600 jr. When I hit a rabbit, the QR code for the guide come up on its own, and I have to hit select to get back to gameplay. 

This happens on my old heavy sixer as well. Is it not supposed to happen? I was confused at first but then I thought it was intentional.

Anyone have trouble getting their score QR code to scan? It scans the login page for me easily, but not the score. ?

52 minutes ago, quohog said:

This happens on my old heavy sixer as well. Is it not supposed to happen? I was confused at first but then I thought it was intentional.

Anyone have trouble getting their score QR code to scan? It scans the login page for me easily, but not the score. ?

It does not happen on my 4 switch

7 minutes ago, Omegamatrix said:

Just got my hardcopy #159. Went to play it and unfortunately they loaded Casey's Gold onto the cart by mistake. At least I have my digital copy of Circus Convoy to tide me over until they can straighten this out.

That’s an awesome variant. I would hold onto that.?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, sramirez2008 said:

That’s an awesome variant. I would hold onto that.?

Yeah, kinda like an Atari Corps re-release label variant or something. Anyhow I got another problem. I left for a little bit and came back and was horrified when I saw my cart.

Audaplaque.thumb.png.9aa1bd339d685435599af1ec53caf520.png

Yep, it's Audaplaque. I can't believe it. I mean I live on the coast and it is damp here, but it's only been open for a few hours. This is unacceptable. I'm stunned... I had a bad feeling when these guys said they weren't homebrew. Of course! A homebrewer would never allow this. They must have fired all of their QC quys. I feel sick right now. Audacity has already gone over the corporate edge of cutting corners to improve the bottom line. It's too late.

• Like 1
  • Haha 8

1 minute ago, Omegamatrix said:

Yeah, kinda like an Atari Corps re-release label variant or something. Anyhow I got another problem. I left for a little bit and came back and was horrified when I saw my cart.

Audaplaque.thumb.png.9aa1bd339d685435599af1ec53caf520.png

Yep, it's Audaplaque. I can't believe it. I mean I live on the coast and it is damp here, but it's only been open for a few hours. This is unacceptable. I'm stunned... I had a bad feeling when these guys said they weren't homebrew. Of course! A homebrewer would never allow this. They must have fired all of their QC quys. I feel sick right now. Audacity has already gone over the corporate edge of cutting corners to improve the bottom line. It's too late.

Well.... at least it's a one of a kind variant?

23 hours ago, bradhig1 said:

I wonder if David Crane will make a Pitfall sequel?

21 hours ago, neotokeo2001 said:

Circus Convoy plays like Pitfall. Probably not worth trying to get the rights to make a new "Pitfall" game.

Exactly what I was thinking. My guess is any rights and/or creative power he had for the Pitfall franchise is long gone...

• Like 1

Well I have waited long enough. I wanted my first experience with the game to be from the cart on my Atari 2600 but I have lost patience. I have the day off work today so will start playing off the rom. Still waiting on a shipping e-mail

Update - ROM not working on stella through my raspberry pi. Oh well

Edited by RGC
  • Sad 1