IGNORED

Tiny toons

larrylaffer

42 minutes ago, larrylaffer said:

I hope so too, but what does the Atari TT030 have to do with anything? I saw some references in @PeterG's post above but didn't make much sense...

Maybe it was the Plucky Duck version but I was thinking the version(s) of Tiny Toons we got were from the Atari TT030 dev units that were found on ebay.

8 hours ago, larrylaffer said:

I hope so too, but what does the Atari TT030 have to do with anything? I saw some references in @PeterG's post above but didn't make much sense...

I think you might be confused about TT as short for Tiny Toons and the Atari TT Doc Clue mentioned from which the Tiny Toons ROM originated. Here is a link to the original thread and the release of the ROM. I hope that makes more sense now.:)

2 hours ago, Rick Dangerous said:

I would really like to get my hands on that Tiny Toons "final" cart someday.  Would be fun just to play it even if it's just one level.

Not paying ebay prices for the above kit though; no way.  

Stick the rom on the skunk or gd and call it a day...

Mitch

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Rick Dangerous said:

@mitch anyone find that version; the most complete, as a rom?  Can anyone point me in the right direction? 

Have a skunk, GD hopefully able to order soon per Alberts recent email.  

I really don't need something like this on a cart come to think of it. 

Yeah, I remember reading there are at least 2 different roms floating around. Not sure where they are, but I would love to load the "best" one on a skunk!

There are two different versions. I am only aware of one ROM version for each. But maybe there are variations. One of the ROMs is at atarimania.com, the other one I posted a link to it a couple months ago here in the forums. I am too lazy to look for it at the moment.

Mitch

On 3/7/2021 at 1:38 PM, leech said:

Ah, one of the games that were on the box, but never released, along with Battlewheels.

Dude when I saw Battlewheels on the back of the box I was so excited! Alas it never came to fruition :( But Battlewheels desperately needed a larger screen than the Lynx to fully see everything, otherwise that game was pixelated as all hell!

On 3/18/2021 at 6:05 PM, phoboz said:

Looks like a fun game.

Does anyone know where to find the ROM for this prototype, I want to try it out?

It must be available somewhere, if some person was able to burn it on EPROM.

There is no game, just a very basic demo.  It's also not fun walking your character back and forth with no interaction with anything.

The rom is out there.  Also out there is Tiny Tunes Plucky Duck which I read was an earlier version and this was the redesigned version.