IGNORED

Utopos (Online game by author of Guntech) - (in VCS store)

justclaws

31 minutes ago, Chris Brockman said:

Anybody playing this?

Mostly the players can be contacted on Utopos' Discord or Facebook.
Sadly a lot of Founders owners stay away from AtariAge due to past conflicts, and it will take time before more come here.
So, my advice, look for matches on Discord. There are of course, players on PC, and Mac, via Steam, as well as via the VCS.

• 3 weeks later...

I ended up playing a few rounds of this game last night with bots sadly not a single person to be found in my region or the other regions playing which is kinda sad as even though it’s in early beta I personally found it highly fun and quite addictive due to its short matches and no nonsense type game play, I had a lot of fun the night Jani done the free trial the servers where quite busy although I purchased the game before the free trial and managed to find people playing online frequently. I’ll need to check Jani’s YouTube and Discord to see what’s happening with this game I really do hope it gains a player base again it’s got a lot of potential and it was fun to be playing online using the VCS. 

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
On 6/11/2021 at 7:56 AM, Atari_JaguarVCS said:

I ended up playing a few rounds of this game last night with bots sadly not a single person to be found in my region or the other regions playing which is kinda sad as even though it’s in early beta I personally found it highly fun and quite addictive due to its short matches and no nonsense type game play, I had a lot of fun the night Jani done the free trial the servers where quite busy although I purchased the game before the free trial and managed to find people playing online frequently. I’ll need to check Jani’s YouTube and Discord to see what’s happening with this game I really do hope it gains a player base again it’s got a lot of potential and it was fun to be playing online using the VCS. 

I find if I set up my own game with a themed arena name, people join

• Like 2