IGNORED

[SOLD] PS Vita Games

Dopy25

Sold

Anyone here have an interest before these hit the auction?

I have a couple Vita games in the case and one loose one. Looking for $60 plus shipping in the US only please. Looking at auctions, MK is currently over $45 on it's own. Not linking but it's pretty easy to find. Looks to be about the same condition if not slightly better than mine, but there are other equal ones.

Looking here because I like you guys. haha

MK and Madden are in cases, COD BO Declassified is loose. All 3 play fine with no scratches on the carts themselves.

Check out my other listing. I really want to sell my extra SMS. lol

Edited by Dopy25

1 hour ago, Crazy Climber said:

Oh cool. I just meant I wasn't going to link since it's easy enough to find. I do appreciate the link though!

I just checked your link. Holy crap. I don't know why this one is going for 45 but it was the newest result for me. Honestly I have no idea what's happening.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Mortal-Kombat-PS-Vita-Sony-PlayStation-Vita/324503465491?epid=114188029&hash=item4b8de9ee13:g:hx8AAOSwHYBgJIMG

I mean I can do $60 shipped for all 3 ?

What did you even search to get that? I feel like I am missing out on something not knowing what's going on. haha.

Wait. Those are historical sales....

I'm not saying there aren't deals out there but to link those as available is misleading. The one I linked is current and ends in 2+ hours.

There is another one that's just over $20 and has 2 days left. I don't know if it's a collector or limited game or whatever, but something has that one game going up in value.

19 hours ago, Dopy25 said:

Wait. Those are historical sales....

I'm not saying there aren't deals out there but to link those as available is misleading. The one I linked is current and ends in 2+ hours.

There is another one that's just over $20 and has 2 days left. I don't know if it's a collector or limited game or whatever, but something has that one game going up in value.

I posted a completed auction link, just shows what they have sold for. This would be a current one...

https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_nkw=MORTAL+KOMBAT+VITA&_sacat=0&_sop=16

Here are a few available now for 30 shipped...

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Mortal-Kombat-Sony-PlayStation-Vita-2012/184701623027?epid=114188029&hash=item2b01131af3:g:4bAAAOSwta1gRx7h

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Mortal-Kombat-Sony-PlayStation-Vita-2012/193941409562?epid=114188029&hash=item2d27cf0f1a:g:0YkAAOSwSMRgRXYt

28 minutes ago, Crazy Climber said:

I noticed that after my initial comment.

I simply did a search for the games, and sorted by ending soonest. I looked at auctions with current bids. You can even see the one I linked listed in your link now that it's closed.

I'm not looking to score fortune, I was only listing what the current value is.

Even the fact that you linked sales at $30 shipped still justifies my $60 shipped for all 3.

Also, I'm open to offers. If you have one, please feel free to go for it.

If you are simply trying to bash my listing to run me off, I understand that as well. It looks like nothing sells around here unless you've been around long enough to point out others mistakes.

1 hour ago, Dopy25 said:

21 hours ago, Dopy25 said:

Oh cool. I just meant I wasn't going to link since it's easy enough to find. I do appreciate the link though!

I just checked your link. Holy crap. I don't know why this one is going for 45 but it was the newest result for me. Honestly I have no idea what's happening.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Mortal-Kombat-PS-Vita-Sony-PlayStation-Vita/324503465491?epid=114188029&hash=item4b8de9ee13:g:hx8AAOSwHYBgJIMG

I mean I can do $60 shipped for all 3 ?

What did you even search to get that? I feel like I am missing out on something not knowing what's going on. haha.

1 hour ago, Dopy25 said:

I noticed that after my initial comment.

I simply did a search for the games, and sorted by ending soonest. I looked at auctions with current bids. You can even see the one I linked listed in your link now that it's closed.

I'm not looking to score fortune, I was only listing what the current value is.

Even the fact that you linked sales at $30 shipped still justifies my $60 shipped for all 3.

Also, I'm open to offers. If you have one, please feel free to go for it.

If you are simply trying to bash my listing to run me off, I understand that as well. It looks like nothing sells around here unless you've been around long enough to point out others mistakes.

Never once said your price was bad, never once did anything to "bash your listing" or "run you off"

All I did was post a link to completed sales because I figured you didn't know how and answer your following questions/inquires after I did...one of those inquires being "wondering why it was selling for $45" well, it's not ;)

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Crazy Climber said:

...one of those inquires being "wondering why it was selling for $45" well, it's not ;)

I would like to point out that you, sir or ma'am, are wrong.

The listing to the one I linked sold WITH BIDS for $46 + $5 shipping. I am not sure where you get the "it's not" but that goes to show your passive aggression.

giphy_s.gif

Your link of sold items even reflects that sale, as does the attached image.

MK.png

I can see how your post started off polite. I appreciated the linking, honestly. But then it all seemed like you were trying to "run off" potential offers. Maybe it's a bad day, maybe it's a bad year. I have no idea. All I know is how I felt about it.

Thanks for the input.

Edited by Dopy25

Hey man, I've been a member here over 15 years. In that time I don't believe I've ever "drove someone away" at least not purposely haha. I posted a link to help you (I didn't even look at the sold prices at that time) then you commented a bunch and wondered why it was worth $45 so I looked at the sold prices and many were less than $45...then you made a deal about it being completed listings so I pointed out a few are $30 shipped right now in active listings, then you start accusing me of trolling you and telling me your prices are fair but I'm the one that's starting to feel trolled because I never said they weren't  lol. Tell you what man, just have a mod delete all my comments, just easier that way :) sosorry to cause you any inconvenience but I'm just getting confused now...

I can tell you've been a member for a long time. I hope I make it that long. I've been a member of various forums equally long but recently found this one when I bought my first Atari 2600. 

I guess I'm confused too. It really felt like I was being trolled.

It's all good. Maybe some readers can get some chuckles out of this thread. Who knows.

I sold Madden and MK locally for $40 so I saved on shipping. I wasn't trying to get $45 for my own MK so I didn't really care that one was selling for that. Honestly that one tripped me out because of the 29.99 BIN.

I won't sell COD loose here because it would only be like $10 and that would get eaten up in shipping. Sure I'd break even from the same $60 shipped but it just feels dumb to me at this point.

I'll be editing my post as sold. Thanks for the conversation.

4 minutes ago, Dopy25 said:

I wasn't trying to get $45 for my own MK so I didn't really care that one was selling for that. Honestly that one tripped me out because of the 29.99 BIN.

That is the only reason I posted anything, because you seemed to be curious why it was worth $45/etc.. I was pressed for time so I just wrote "it's not" and figured my $30 links would explain the rest. Wasn't meant to shit on your sale or be passive aggressive, your price was fine and any Vita collector knows that. Vita stuff is hot and even Madden sells for decent coin right now. It was only in regards to your curiosity of the $45+ sale. I'm guessing other forums have shit on your sales before so you assumed I was doing the same, just for the record, I don't give two shits what somebody wants to sell their Vita games for ;) Now buy my bands records as an apology! (That was sarcasm) ;)

56 minutes ago, Crazy Climber said:

Now buy my bands records as an apology! (That was sarcasm) ;)

haha wellll I was actually checking those out awhile back

Nah. I think this is the first forum I've posted for sale on. All others were straight to ebay. The only negative feedback I ever got was when someone tried to bone me out of a phone I got brand new (from an RMA) and sold on ebay. They used it for about a week then sent back a broken one with a different IMEI. This was way early in the cell phone game so Paypal sided with them because they DID send a phone back, with tracking.

I bought the vita for $125 and didn't want those games so I figured I would get some of my money back. I didn't care if they sold for $45 each since I already got a good deal on them. The one I linked just had active bids, even at the time you linked recent sales. I didn't want to link because it seems like ebay is a "no no" around here except for the auction sub forum. that's all.

I'm cool to chalk this up to a misunderstanding if you are.

1 hour ago, Dopy25 said:

I'm cool to chalk this up to a misunderstanding if you are.

Yeah, a quick look back at my posts and I can see how it would have came off a little douchey. In fairness I was posting from a phone while waiting for my (slow) online chess opponent to hurry up and move already. I'm not mad, besides, 90's Daytime TV has made me a believer in the power of forgiveness!!!

FGFG.jpg

• Like 1