IGNORED

Setup U1Mb HDD with fujinet

Hello.

I configured a small tnfs with all the software I need for my atari. (SDX atr image with logo, tbasic, assembler, etc.)

I'd like to use a directory in the SD card as Hard disk, so I can save my files without having them in an atr image.

I enabled the HDD option in U1mb, but cannot mount the dir either in the tnfs or the SD card.

Is this possible ?

IMG_2703.png

Edited by Mariano DM
typos and image
  • Confused 2

• 5 months later...

Is it possible to use the SD card in the FujiNet for an APT partition? I have one set up currently on AVG cart, in SIDE mode, so now I have the AVG cart, FujiNet both connected. If the HD could be on the Fujinet SD, then I wouldn't need to have the AVG installed.

• Sad 1

If you do that, your pbi hard drive speeds will become SIO speed drives instead of PBI speed drives... the performance hit is unbearable to me.

Just split up and swap in and out the partitions you need across the devices.

I keep some stuff on MIO ramdisks, some on the Atari Ramdisk, some on the AVG, some on a spinning hard disk, some on Fuji/network, some on CF card, some on floppy, some on pclink... It all depends on what it's used for... the speed needed, the need to be stored in real time, or how it gets along with the device... how congested the network in a place is... etc etc.

Edited by _The Doctor__