IGNORED

Atgames Legend Pro Sale

Goochman

So the Gamer Pro is on sale at Walmart for $99 and free shipping:

https://www.walmart.com/ip/AtGames-Legends-Gamer-Pro/745469466 

I impulse bought one and am trying to figure out what I should do with this thing.  I believe its everything the Ultimate has except a monitor and cabinet correct?

My original thought was I could use this for Pinball since it has the flipper buttons on the side - however it appears pedestals for these things are $99+, so by the time I get a pedestal and an HDTV Ill prob be close to the $600 buying the pinball unit with the backboard......

Has anyone used this for pinball only and gotten good results?  I thought I saw somewhere this unit cant default to vertical mode and a few had issues?

Anyhow - worst case I guess I can use this with the TV I have outdoors for arcade fun during parties :)

On 3/13/2021 at 12:23 PM, Goochman said:

So the Gamer Pro is on sale at Walmart for $99 and free shipping:

https://www.walmart.com/ip/AtGames-Legends-Gamer-Pro/745469466 

I impulse bought one and am trying to figure out what I should do with this thing.  I believe its everything the Ultimate has except a monitor and cabinet correct?

My original thought was I could use this for Pinball since it has the flipper buttons on the side - however it appears pedestals for these things are $99+, so by the time I get a pedestal and an HDTV Ill prob be close to the $600 buying the pinball unit with the backboard......

Has anyone used this for pinball only and gotten good results?  I thought I saw somewhere this unit cant default to vertical mode and a few had issues?

Anyhow - worst case I guess I can use this with the TV I have outdoors for arcade fun during parties :)

I ordered one too... it should be arriving later this week.

I'm curious as to how easily you can use it as an arcade controller for other game systems...

So i got my unit yesterday and set it up - very nice and almost wish I had bought a 2nd one :) - This is almost as good as a MAME cab with CoinopsX that I can see and takes up less space utilizing a wall mounted TV.

Can someone recommend a power adaptor for the Control board?