IGNORED

HSC18 Round 5: DIG DUG

1 hour ago, Mister-VCS said:

22,120  - I like this version

:thumbsup: Yes it does have a certain charm ;-)

Some great scores coming in (above)  :thumbsup:

73,670 and 4,160 my best so far on 1st board.

Select will return you to the title screen. The difficulty options skip you ahead to various levels (don't use this for this round!).

1322950586_DDTitles.jpg.ee74e3e9a6fc9d3763f048e0c86a4332.jpg660232030_DD73670.jpg.41ed1d8f13abe5b7052dec4099c55550.jpg

• Like 2

16 hours ago, therealbountybob said:

Good to see so many scores, Welcome oo7 :thumbsup: don't worry about screenshots just play and post a score, if you can't get this "wide" version to work then whatever you have will do (just post to say)

Bit of a shock to the system but soon gets trickier and more involving, been a while since last played so need to re-learn things.

Will get tables and next poll sorted soon ;-)

first table

Thanks! Havnt played much since. I will try and join in more often. Had a long break from the A8 line and am all about it again. My favourite platform even after all these years!

figured out getting images on the board, hadnt thought of drag and drop before.

• Like 2

Not much higher but higher. 29580

Great first screen score though.  Managed to get all of them with one rock:  6300. 

No idea how though as I've never been able to duplicate it.  And my new high score did not come from that game unfortunately!

PXL_20210321_232710429[1].jpg

PXL_20210321_233917692[1].jpg

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Mister-VCS said:

Astrazenica?

Pfizer.  Feeling MUCH better today.  A co-worker of mine also got Pfizer and had the same "reaction" I did.  Another one got the Moderna and said he had no side effects, other than a sore injection site.

One day of feeling like crap is SO worth it, knowing that I'm fully vaccinated.  I never felt so good about feeling so bad. 

22 hours ago, Deteacher said:

97,100!

I got my 2nd COVID shot yesterday and it totally kicked my butt today.  Since I'm relegated to the couch today (wife's orders) I've found time to work on improving my score.

I missed a trick there, should have made HSC play part of the official advice, a couple of million new players show up...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, Deteacher said:

Pfizer.  Feeling MUCH better today.  A co-worker of mine also got Pfizer and had the same "reaction" I did.  Another one got the Moderna and said he had no side effects, other than a sore injection site.

One day of feeling like crap is SO worth it, knowing that I'm fully vaccinated.  I never felt so good about feeling so bad. 

The Duke of Edinburgh,Philip would say; OK, if Deteacher suddenly disapears from this HSC  we know for sure that he got a shot with Astrazenica...

Seriously - I am glad that you feel good!

I am hunting for a SPUTNIK shot (with wodka)!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2