IGNORED

(GONE!) Wonky Colecovision, OK Expansion Module #1, Wonky Expansion Module #2 - Free with paid Shipping

littaum

Edit - this has been spoken for, thanks for the interest!

I was going to sell off the rest of my Colecovision collection with a spare Colecovision console, driving console and Atari 2600 expansion module as a group deal, but as it turns out my spare Colecovision console has some issues (should have tested it 30 years ago!).  The initial screen looks OK, but the graphics get more and more garbled the deeper you go.  It happens on other games too, like Donkey Kong (screenshot attached to show issue, Donkey Kong is not a part of this package).  Perhaps it needs a thorough cleaning or a replacement of one of the components, I'm not sure.   I tested the driving controller with Turbo to make sure it works, and it does.  Only after I tested it I found out that the pedal controller wasn't robustly designed to be played 40 years after it was introduced - the screws holding the top and the bottom both fell out because the plastic screw holes cracked.  It should still be possible to use it, you just have to either gorilla glue the screws back together or use a rubber band around the pedal (or use a replacement pedal control).  I'm also throwing in the Atari 2600 expansion module (it works fine!) just because I have 8 other ways of playing my Atari 2600 collection on the TV.  

Basically with a wonky Colecovision and wonky Colecovision pedal I don't see this stuff selling for anything meaningful - only as a refurb project or for parts.  So I'm seeing if anyone wants this for free.  All I ask is you pay shipping via UPS ground (Box is  18x16x10, weight is ~18 pounds, and will ship from Bend, OR  97702).  Or if you can drive to Bend, OR you can pick it up for free.  Should you be interested, you will receive:

Colecovision game console (has some graphical glitches, unsure of cause)

2 Colecovision joysticks

1 Colecovision Power Supply

Colecovision Atari 2600 expansion module #1 (works)

Colecovision Atari 2600 expansion module #1 manual

Driving expansion module #2 (gas pedal screws are broken but theoretically is still useable, driving control itself tested to work) with styrofoam enclosure and box

Driving expansion module #2 instructions

4 new C batteries

Turbo game cartridge (this is the only game included and was part of the driving expansion module)

Turbo game cartridge manual

20210314_153128.jpg

20210314_144550.jpg

20210314_144556.jpg

20210314_144606.jpg

20210314_144712.jpg

20210314_151853.jpg

20210314_151919.jpg

20210314_151927.jpg

20210314_152003.jpg

20210314_152348.jpg

20210314_152544.jpg