IGNORED

DICE PAK 1 floppy disk release (Dicecrash, Sixxit, Dice Rack)

InfernalKeith

May be an image of text that says 'DICE PAK 1 3 3GAME GAMES DICE DICECRASH SIXXIT DICE RACK 2021 KEITH BERGMAN ORPHIANTECH SOFTWARE FOR THE TI 99 99/4A TI EXTENDED BASIC REQUIRES DISK SYSTEM & 32K'

I'm happy to announce that I'm finally releasing DICE PAK 1, three dice games for the TI, as a limited physical package.  The game will come bagged, with color cover, 8-page manual, floppy disk with color label, and a bonus 2" button.  There will be 100 hand-numbered copies made.  I just got the art finalized, the disks are being assembled, and I'm waiting on buttons and bags.  I will be selling these directly for $15.

I'm not taking reservations or orders until they're ready to ship, but I'll post information as soon as they're ready to go.  I've had more TI time again lately and it's been nice to catch back up - I have a couple more projects almost ready to go after I get this one finished up.

I hope you're all doing well and that you've held up in these chaotic times.

Keith

• Like 9
  • Thanks 3

The diskette labels are due in Thursday, and I should have the manuals done and everything ready to bag up by then.  I'll probably just wait till I'm 100% finished and then just open orders, rather than try to mess with reservations or pre-ordering.  I doubt I'm in any danger of selling out of them.  But the interest has been a big morale boost!  Thank you so much.

I hope to have some pics and video of my new game to show you by next week as well.

Here's the disk label.

dicepak1label2.jpg

Edited by InfernalKeith
  • Like 7

Just a quick update, I've got everything in place except the manuals (I'm learning more than I ever wanted to know about what I thought was a simple print job).  My daughter just went in the hospital yesterday with kidney stones, and will be in for a few days, so I'm going to wait till that's all resolved and she's back home to open up orders, just so there's no chance of delays in getting anyone's packages out.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

• 4 weeks later...

It's finally ready!!!

This is a physical release of three games - Dicecrash, Sixxit, and Dice Rack - on 5 1/4"floppy. It comes with a disk with color label, 8-page manual, color cover sheet, and a 1" Orphantech button.
Limited to 100 copies. About half of them are on various colored disks, the rest are standard black floppies. I'll try to accommodate color requests if you have a preference.
$15 plus shipping. Total cost for one copy is $19 in the USA, $29 in Canada, or $32 anywhere else on earth. Payment link at www.paypal.me/orphantech or you can DM me for info (or to buy multiple copies).

Thanks to Ciro for buying the very first one! ?
180588999_10225463118632052_827244584944

179402352_10225463121032112_217630767179

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

May be an image of text that says 'DICE DICE PAKI DIC DICE GAMES 3 DICE GAMES DICECRASH DI m DICERACK SIXXIT DICE RACK 3 DICEPA GAMES DICE DICECRAS DICE DICERACK SIXXI RACK 1 PAK DICE PA DICE DICE P DICE PAK 1 710'Just a reminder that these are shipping!  Thanks to everyone who's bought copies so far.  At least a few colored disks left, plus plenty of regular black floppies.  $15 plus shipping gets you the game disk with label, color cover sheet, 8-page manual, and 1-inch Orphantech button!  DM me for info.

Thanks!

• Like 1