IGNORED

PHoReM XE

Dopeyman06

1 hour ago, Dopeyman06 said:

@moonlight_mile

No problem.  Glad it worked. ?

While I have your attention, can you take a look at this form yep image and see what I am missing.  When I type 0 to run forum it loads and eventually crashes the emulator.  I kinda copied what you did for PhoRem but I am not sure what is missing.XEP disks 1-3BBS copy.atr

I have tried loading the Amp850 but when I run that the forem start programs tells me to load the r: handler.

Any help appreciated!

8 hours ago, moonlight_mile said:

While I have your attention, can you take a look at this form yep image and see what I am missing.  When I type 0 to run forum it loads and eventually crashes the emulator.  I kinda copied what you did for PhoRem but I am not sure what is missing.XEP disks 1-3BBS copy.atr

I have tried loading the Amp850 but when I run that the forem start programs tells me to load the r: handler.

Any help appreciated!

It crashes on me also. Maybe FoReM XEP and PHoReM XE are trying to load up different settings?

12 hours ago, Dopeyman06 said:

It crashes on me also. Maybe FoReM XEP and PHoReM XE are trying to load up different settings?

Ok. Well I guess it wasn’t just me. I did try loading the amp850 but when I did that it wouldn’t find the handler. Ok. As long as it wasn’t just me. I will probably take that image on my real hardware and see what happens. 

thanks for your help.