IGNORED

Odyssey 2 manual scans

Kirkland

21 hours ago, metarog said:

Which ones are still needed? I e got a new scanner now. 

I thought that Kirkland posted that he had all the scans, he just needed time to work on cleaning them up.

But in addition to the official O2 manuals that Kirkland is gathering, I'm also interested in the manuals for the homebrews that have been freely released into the community (the ones in Rene's download).  If anyone can get good scans of those, I'd be willing to take a shot at working with them.  (Note, I'm not as skilled as Kirkland so the work won't be as amazing, but they'd be better than nothing.)

Edited by Pickaxe Brad!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

It looks like this project has been delayed.  It's a shame because there are still manuals I've never seen, but I understand that this is a time consuming effort.

I was wondering if anyone that has provided scans for this effort has a Turtles! manual, because even low-res scans seem to be missing from the internet.  If so, would someone be interested in posting them?

1 hour ago, metarog said:

I thought Atlantis was the last one needed. I do have Turtles and am willing to scan if it is missing.

Atlantis was the last scan that Kirkland needed, but he's been away for four months. In the meantime, I thought I could try with a manual or two just in case this project has been delayed indefinitely.  And Turtles! seems like one that people would need the most, so I figured I'd start there.

1 hour ago, Pickaxe Brad! said:

Atlantis was the last scan that Kirkland needed, but he's been away for four months. In the meantime, I thought I could try with a manual or two just in case this project has been delayed indefinitely.  And Turtles! seems like one that people would need the most, so I figured I'd start there.

Ok, I’ll scan it this weekend and post it here. Any requirements?

• 3 months later...

Hello there guys!  I own every single Odyssey 2 game CIB (except for Power Lords, which is a loose cart only) - I am happy to contribute any scans you like.  Which ones are still needed?  And does anyone have Power Lords by chance?  I am looking for scans of the box front, back and spine, and the manual so I can create reproductions.  Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
On 6/4/2022 at 12:01 PM, MikeTV said:

Hello there guys!  I own every single Odyssey 2 game CIB (except for Power Lords, which is a loose cart only) - I am happy to contribute any scans you like.  Which ones are still needed?  And does anyone have Power Lords by chance?  I am looking for scans of the box front, back and spine, and the manual so I can create reproductions.  Thanks!

If you or anyone else has high-res scans of the following, I'd be happy to clean them up similar to how I did the Turtles manual.  Electronic Table Soccer!, Pachinko!, and Take the Money and Run!  These three in particular don't seem to be available online anywhere and are the next best candidates to get "pretty good" copies of while we're waiting for Kirkland to some back and finish his work on his better-than-pretty-good-quality manual collection.