IGNORED

The real fight Atari versus Commodore

JKK

2 minutes ago, JKK said:

Very good point. However some guys prefer more complicated solutions than just hitting "ignore" button within 1 sec. And this thread is interesting for many people, otherwise it would not have 13 pages of messages.

I think some people are afraid that "vs" thread are going to devolve into old-fashioned flame wars.   But I think people here are mature enough to know that ATARI RUL3Z and C0MM0D0R3 SUX0RZ f0r3v3r!  Oops sorry that came out wrong ?   I think we can discuss the difference civilly without bashing one or the other.

1 minute ago, _The Doctor__ said:

at that rate there wouldn't be any threads left... as it's currently going...

well getting rid of threads you don't want to see isn't magically going to cause these people to start threads that you do want to see.  If you want to discuss something that isn't being discussed, sometimes you have to start it.

Just now, zzip said:

I think some people are afraid that "vs" thread are going to devolve into old-fashioned flame wars.   But I think people here are mature enough to know that ATARI RUL3Z and C0MM0D0R3 SUX0RZ f0r3v3r!  Oops sorry that came out wrong ?   I think we can discuss the difference civilly without bashing one or the other.

well getting rid of threads you don't want to see isn't magically going to cause these people to start threads that you do want to see.  If you want to discuss something that isn't being discussed, sometimes you have to start it.

didn't say get rid of the threads that this crap is happening in, would like the crap folded into the oldest thread with all of that sort of stuff already in it and going on with the topic labelled as such.