IGNORED

SOLD: Modded PS1 SCPH-1001 console with PSIO, games and more!

ApolloBoy

EDIT: SOLD to @retrogmr!

Up for sale is a modified PS1 SCPH-1001 console with a PSIO flash cart, controller, hookups and a small set of games. The PS1 console has been modified with a SIO-X board, which acts a switchboard for the PSIO and also incorporates an MM3 modchip, allowing you to play both imports and backups from the optical drive. Cosmetically the console is in decent condition, with the only major flaw being a slight gouge in one of the screw holes; this was a result of trimming the inside of the case to accommodate the SIO-X board and does not affect the console in any way. The original laser was replaced with one from a PSone console (the small one) years ago, which is more reliable and better built than the original lasers on SCPH-1001 consoles. There is also no cover for the parallel port.

The PSIO is complete in box and also includes a 32 GB SD card loaded with a few games to get you started. I will also forward my original order email from Stone Age Gamer so you can continue to download firmware updates.

Also included are a few games, some US region and some Japanese. All are CIB and in good working condition save for Mega Man X5, which is in a reproduction case without a manual and the disc for which is in fair but working condition. Included are the following:

• Bomberman World (JP)
  • G Darius (JP)
  • Klonoa (JP)
  • Mega Man X4 (US)
  • Mega Man X5 (US)
  • PaRappa the Rapper (JP)
  • Tekken (JP)

Finally, I will also include a digital PS1 controller (SCPH-1080) along with a Sony memory card (not pictured), AV cables and a power cable. The controller is in very good condition and works great!

Please send me a PM if you would like more information or additional pictures of any item from this lot. I'm asking for $215 shipped for this lot. Thanks!

IMG_2562.JPG

IMG_2563.JPG

IMG_2565.JPG

IMG_2564.JPG

IMG_2519.JPG

IMG_2566.JPG

IMG_2567.JPG

IMG_2568.JPG

IMG_2569.JPG

IMG_2570.JPG

Edited by ApolloBoy