IGNORED

ALOT of stuff for trade - full lists inside : Consoles, Games, Signs, Posters, Arcades etc..

sdamike

Anyone up for some trades? After getting some good reply's to my earlier post about trading, I finally finished up my lists. 
Not really looking to sell now, primarily looking to trade.

For Trade List:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bUfwKPzMgiUzSMaMQS4xslV4ajNkgSU3GHfDt2Lyivg/edit?usp=sharing
(make sure to scroll down and also scroll the menu bar on the bottom to the left and right to see all the clickable tabs)

Want List:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1c760-0FYeaYx6x281Lp2LEPDUMuzEty2DCXKMUNLs44/edit?usp=sharing
(make sure to scroll down to see the whole list)

While I dont have a ton of posts here, I've been here since 2009 and do have good feedback. I used to have alot of feedback on nintendoage but thats gone :( . I also have 100% feedback on over 700 transactions on ebay. If you would like my info to vet me, just let me know. I live not too far from Buffalo NY so if anything "big" is worked out I do have a truck and trailer to move stuff or there is always other avenues we could use. 

I'm pretty open to what I am looking for as you can see from my "want" list. Games, consoles, boxes, manuals, signs, displays, cabinets, kiosks, etc... Take a look at my lists and let me know what you have. And if I dont have anything you want, I'm not opposed to buying depending on price and what it is. Thanks!

DSCN0313.JPG

DSCN0194.JPG

DSCN0311.JPG

DSCN0312.JPG

DSCN0352.JPG

DSCN0354.JPG

DSCN0355.JPG

DSCN0356.JPG

DSCN0358.JPG

DSCN0359.JPG

DSCN0362.JPG

DSCN0363.JPG

DSCN0369.JPG

DSCN0371.JPG

DSCN0372.JPG

DSCN0373.JPG

DSCN0375.JPG

DSCN0376.JPG

DSCN0378.JPG

DSCN0379.JPG

DSCN0380.JPG

DSCN0381.JPG

DSCN0382.JPG

DSCN0383.JPG

fiber.jpg

mariomobile.jpg

biggsbanner.jpg

wiiu.jpg

007.jpg

pokemonbig.jpg

cardboard.jpg

dcshirt.jpg

ataripopster.jpg

dreddkit.jpg

dkposter.jpg

pokemonposter.jpg

gcposter.jpg

dsposter.jpg

wiiposter.jpg

poster3.jpg

poster2.jpg

poster1.jpg

mkddbanner.jpg

dark.jpg

mkdd.jpg

site4.jpg

contra.jpg

vs.jpg

qbert.jpg

nestable.jpg

vb.jpg

mario.jpg

sega.jpg

room.jpg

p21.jpg

p20.jpg

p19.jpg

p18.jpg

p17.jpg

p16.jpg

p15.jpg

p14.jpg

p13.jpg

p12.jpg

p11.jpg

p10.jpg

p9.jpg

p8.jpg

p7.jpg

p6.jpg

p5.jpg

p4.jpg

p3.jpg

p2.jpg

p1.jpg

DSCN0317.JPG

DSCN0289.JPG

DSCN0294.JPG

Edited by sdamike
  • Like 2

This is one of these situations where you have just amazing stuff, and if you can find two or three good trades for a few items, you'll be lucky. I looked through your wants and I wish I had something to trade you.

I have a ton to trade, too much super weird, not Nintendo or what people want these days, and finding people who want what I have and have something that I need is a needle in a haystack. I sort of gave up trying for the most part. I really just try to focus on trading one system at a time rather than maintaining an accurate trade list. And I hope I'll have time to sell all the spare stuff eventually. 

Good luck, it's fun to see so much cool stuff in one place available!

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, ianoid said:

This is one of these situations where you have just amazing stuff, and if you can find two or three good trades for a few items, you'll be lucky. I looked through your wants and I wish I had something to trade you.

I have a ton to trade, too much super weird, not Nintendo or what people want these days, and finding people who want what I have and have something that I need is a needle in a haystack. I sort of gave up trying for the most part. I really just try to focus on trading one system at a time rather than maintaining an accurate trade list. And I hope I'll have time to sell all the spare stuff eventually. 

Good luck, it's fun to see so much cool stuff in one place available!

Super weird or not Nintendo is cool...wouldn't hurt to PM me what you have ;)

On 3/24/2021 at 8:38 AM, jesusc said:

any interest in a Beast Busters Second Nightmare cab? :)

I actually had one, its a sweet cab, I love the gun ones ie. T2... but its a big boy and I kinda ran out of room. Where are you located?

18 hours ago, -^CrossBow^- said:

I've worked on a 'few' 5200s as well you know?

I'll pm you :)

8 hours ago, The Undecided said:

Are you taking cash offers on anything or is it trade only? thanks

Just trying to trade for now

32 minutes ago, jgkspsx said:

Amazing set of stuff you have and great taste in the stuff you want.

I have a CIB FireRed I’d like to trade. How dead-set on you on only wanting the cart?

Dare I ask what a Primal Rage slide projector is?

Thank you!
I have a nice box and manual only, so thats why I was on the look out for the cart only
Its a toy slide projector from like the mid 90's, if you search ebay sold listings there is one there

• 3 weeks later...