IGNORED

New magazine dedicated to the Intellivision

tanuki

New magazine dedicated to the Intellivision  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want Côté Gamers to publish an english magazine about the intellivision ?

• yes
    • not interested

• Please sign in to vote in this poll.

Côté Gamers has already published 2 games on Intellivision (many others on ColecoVision, Mega Drive, Atari ST, Dos etc) as well as many books in French. So we have experience in publishing.

We are going to publish a magazine for our ColecoVision club, but as we also like the Intellivision very much, we could publish a magazine about this machine and its universe if enough people were interested. So, would you be?

We never sell anything expensive, we always try to make very reasonable prices, sometimes we even sell at cost by passion ^^. Here we will do our best not to ruin the readers of course.

For the pagination, it remains to be defined according to the readership.
It would be a magazine in physical edition (unless everyone prefers a dematerialized version).
For the content we would talk about everything: games, society, news, interviews etc.

• Like 4

I loved my Electronic Games mags.  Always looked for Intellivision info, but was still interested in all the consoles.

I was actually hoping for an Amico Mag with a CLASSIC CORNER or something that talked about history/upcoming releases from the current Intellivision publishers.

If the CART port gets created, could increase the potential customers.

• Like 1

I would be interested in at least an initial run of the magazine, to see how to goes.  The reason is that, I do not believe there is enough interesting content related to the Intellivision to fill a monthly or even semi-monthly magazine without becoming repetitive, or without resorting to some extraneous padding.

However, I am optimistic and would give it a chance, and if your team pulls it off, then it'll be a great asset to our community. :)

-dZ.

Not sure there is enough content for a monthly magazine and it might make it too pricey if it was monthly.  

I suggest doing a biography of the Intellivision platinum club members.  Specifically where exactly they live.  What time they are not in their house and where the blind zones are for their home security systems.  ?

• Haha 5

1 hour ago, Sinjinhawke said:

Not sure there is enough content for a monthly magazine and it might make it too pricey if it was monthly.  

I suggest doing a biography of the Intellivision platinum club members.  Specifically where exactly they live.  What time they are not in their house and where the blind zones are for their home security systems.  ?

What fellow Canadian of yours should be first? ;) 

• Haha 5