IGNORED

Keyboard component cassette question

Question for the small number of you out there who actually own boxed versions of the Keyboard Component cassettes.

Is Spelling Challenge box the same colour as Conversational French? There’s not a whole lot of pics out there and the ones I have found it is hard to tell because some are still sealed, some aren’t, and there is 40 plus years of fading in most.

In the pics I have seen Spelling is not as dark maroon as French, but it’s hard to judge.
And the generic boxes they used for crosswords, geography and budgeting, some pics they look brown and others they look black.

any thoughts?

Thanks

5 hours ago, Steve Jones said:

Question for the small number of you out there who actually own boxed versions of the Keyboard Component cassettes.

Is Spelling Challenge box the same colour as Conversational French? There’s not a whole lot of pics out there and the ones I have found it is hard to tell because some are still sealed, some aren’t, and there is 40 plus years of fading in most.

In the pics I have seen Spelling is not as dark maroon as French, but it’s hard to judge.
And the generic boxes they used for crosswords, geography and budgeting, some pics they look brown and others they look black.

The generic boxes are dark brown.

I would agree that Spelling appears to not be as dark as French, but certainly not as light as Jack LaLanne. 

9 hours ago, Steve Jones said:

any thoughts?

Thanks

Spelling is the one I need. 

8 hours ago, Lathe26 said:

As mentioned, the generic boxes are dark brown and Conversational French are maroon.  Here's a photo of them against a black and white background.

20210327_223542.jpg

Out of curiosity, can you take a pic of the generic box opened up, I would like to see how the manual is inserted into the front of the gatefold flap

Thanks