IGNORED

New Dust cover for the Atari 800XL

pedgarcia

After the good reception and feedback for the C64, TRS-80, and ZX Spectrum Next, me and my wife decided to create a dust cover for the Atari 800XL, which is the machine I am using the most these days. Here is the result:

The dust cover is made of Cotton Twill which gives good protection and we believe it looks good on my desk :)

I am selling them on Etsy and eBay for USD 26 + shipping, but if you buy directly from here I can shave the fees those places charge and give you 15% off. If you are interested please PM me with your address and I will let you know the shipping costs. Payments can be done via Paypal.

But of course, if you rather buy from Etsy or eBay to enjoy their customer protection, feel free to:

By the way, regardless buying it or not, feedback from the community will be appreciated!

overlay-atari.thumb.png.da49cefcbadcdec377e3615da46cba6e.pngfront-covered.thumb.png.dd6746ec9ce7fd7327050e4974743645.png

side1.thumb.png.e7ea8838687eede9a07304dde3eb5aa1.pngbackj1.thumb.png.f5b095ffe59cd4c4798515733eb1e536.png

BTW, they are made to order, so usually it can take from 3 days to 2 weeks to ship it.

Thanks

Edited by pedgarcia
  • Like 5