IGNORED

Nelsonic Q-Bert Game Watch Instructions Scans/Photos? Plus my scans of Nelsonic Pac-Man (V2) and Froggers Instructions.

Pretty much as the title reads. I'm looking for an image of the instructions for the Nelsonic Q-bert game wrist watch. I don't seem to have mine anymore, and a record/preservation of it would be good. Also it might clear some details up.

For fairness here are the instructions for Nelsonic's Pac-Man (version 2, the button version) and Frogger.

watchinstructions.thumb.jpg.64bbb98ed0f34a2afd8ce774c3046570.jpg

Additionally If anyone has beaten level 16 of Nelsonic's game watch of Frogger if you remember if; it just ends, or plays a special tune like the Pac-Man watch or the regular game over tune like Q-bert, or if it just continues? Please let me know which (or better if you could post a video if it actually has a special tone). I personally always game-over before the 13th level. The instructions read like level 16 is the last level to me, and no mention of a sound on beaten level 16 like how Pac-Man's instructions mention a sound on 1999 points. I do know Frogger can have a score over 2000 points. In similar fairness here is Nelsonic Pac-Man's game over.

Hi! And first....congratulation to have beaten Pac-Man and made a video to show all the ending and second,

thanks for the scan of the Nelsonic Frogger manual, i didn't had this one. :)

Here's the link to the Imado Clown WWG (same as Nelsonic Q*Bert):

https://ia801008.us.archive.org/0/items/wwg_20190701/ImadoClown(orNelsonicQ-bert).PDF

And if you need some other WWG's (Wrist Watch Game), go take a look here:

https://archive.org/details/wwg_20190701

The only WWG i have ever saw the ending was the OMNI Space Defender 39-40 years ago when

i have reach the maximum score of 1999 (same as Pac-Man). Once reached 1999, the game screen

flashes and the "victory" music is "La Cacuratcha" (the same melody for the alarm). ;)

• Like 1

On 3/30/2021 at 8:09 PM, slydc said:

Hi! And first....congratulation to have beaten Pac-Man and made a video to show all the ending and second,

thanks for the scan of the Nelsonic Frogger manual, i didn't had this one. :)

Here's the link to the Imado Clown WWG (same as Nelsonic Q*Bert):

https://ia801008.us.archive.org/0/items/wwg_20190701/ImadoClown(orNelsonicQ-bert).PDF

And if you need some other WWG's (Wrist Watch Game), go take a look here:

https://archive.org/details/wwg_20190701

The only WWG i have ever saw the ending was the OMNI Space Defender 39-40 years ago when

i have reach the maximum score of 1999 (same as Pac-Man). Once reached 1999, the game screen

flashes and the "victory" music is "La Cacuratcha" (the same melody for the alarm). ;)

Big thanks for the links.

Feel free to reprocess the image into a PDF to add it to the site/archive.

Years ago I "beat" the Star Fox watch but what I remember is that it didn't actually stop it just kept playing but the score stayed stuck at 1999.

I also uploaded a video of the Zelda watch played to completion. Unfortunately my watch has two defective/missing elements (the lower door, and lower middle bat) but it is still easy to complete. No victory melody, it just ends on completing the Triforce.