IGNORED

Circus Convoy Tips & Secrets (Ongoing) **Spoilers**

livingonwheels

10 minutes ago, sramirez2008 said:

How do you get the three stars on top of the tanker? It’s the one where you collect more bricks and it has three stars along the top.

That one took me a while to figure out. 2 cars to the left (the one with the electric gate) you just parachute off to the right and you'll land on top with the stars. 

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, fultonbot said:

This may be a dumb question, but I'm stuck with 3 stars on the 2nd truck and I don't know how access the truck that opens when you flip the switch.  

First, there is no such thing as a dumb question. Second, if you still haven't found it yet, just keep going right (using the parachute to fly between the gap between the end of the beginning of the trucks) and it's near the front of the 3rd 'convoy'.

• Like 1

So aside from running into the 2 individual snakes (by themselves not in 3s) netting you 3 stars apiece does anyone know of any other animals or objects that you can blow up/shoot/run into netting you 3 stars? I am almost certain I've tried everything, but I know I'm missing something.

Edited by Dave S Cramer

2 hours ago, Dave S Cramer said:

So aside from running into the 2 individual snakes (by themselves not in 3s) netting you 3 stars apiece does anyone know of any other animals or objects that you can blow up/shoot/run into netting you 3 stars? I am almost certain I've tried everything, but I know I'm missing something.

I'm scratching my head trying to figure out where the extra 15 stars are also.  The leader board has 7 people over the max of 80 and 2 at 95, so there is something missing.  Collecting the gold bars didn't seem to do anything, which seemed odd.  I also found that if you drop all the hamburgers in the chameleon hatch, the game will end, so hold on to one if you aren't ready to quit.

1 hour ago, Dave S Cramer said:

If you get 40 stars or more and upload your score, the patch becomes available in the store for $2.

Yep...you should see the message below displayed. Pretty cool setup. I like the use of QR code’s.

080C3CA6-EE22-4F90-B015-CD493B6EE9F7.jpeg

4 hours ago, Dave S Cramer said:

First, there is no such thing as a dumb question. Second, if you still haven't found it yet, just keep going right (using the parachute to fly between the gap between the end of the beginning of the trucks) and it's near the front of the 3rd 'convoy'.

Okay, I needed to use the "bricks" on the last car of the first convoy, then the parachute.
This is game is so in-depth it's amazing.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, pmitch_3m said:

first and foremost thank you all for many of these tips. This has helped. 

Q: how/where do you get unlimited ammo?

You’ll come across a bullseye. Shoot at it (one shot at a time, don’t rapid fire or you’ll waste ammo) until the ‘50’ pops up. Then walk over to the ‘50’. You’ll have unlimited ‘50’ rounds if ammo from then on.

5 minutes ago, sramirez2008 said:

You’ll come across a bullseye. Shoot at it (one shot at a time, don’t rapid fire or you’ll waste ammo) until the ‘50’ pops up. Then walk over to the ‘50’. You’ll have unlimited ‘50’ rounds if ammo from then on.

Is that the item at the other end of the car with skull and crossbones that you have to use a parachute to cross? If not, what is that thing? I probably should upload an image. ?

23 minutes ago, Dauber said:

How does one get past the propane tank? I can't jump over it, and shooting it causes the bullet to ricochet right back at me.

Thanks to someone up thread for the answer.  You have to crouch down with the gun at the edge of the train car.  As soon as you shoot, release the joystick and push the button.  You should be able to jump the ricochet.  It takes 5 hits.

• Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, Atari_Warlord said:

Thanks to someone up thread for the answer.  You have to crouch down with the gun at the edge of the train car.  As soon as you shoot, release the joystick and push the button.  You should be able to jump the ricochet.  It takes 5 hits.

Ahh, okay, I did a cmd/F and typed "propane" as my search term so I missed it. :)  (Using the manual as a reference)

23 minutes ago, pmitch_3m said:

Tip: Save your bombs and use your bullets in the unicycle stage (if you have unlimited ammo)

That said, anyone know how to kill the black unicycle that deflects back bullets? 

Figured it out shoot it when it is turning only :)