IGNORED

Super Pro KotM: K2 - Review (Updated)

DZ-Jay

27 minutes ago, atari5200dude82 said:

Any new updates?

I was hoping DZ would update his review. I listened to his critique and tuned the game. After that, I tuned it some more. Now, I am SUPER happy with the final product and I have 100% stopped working on it...finally. Even though I call this a "Super Pro" game, it is not hard... challenging... but not hard. I hope everyone (beginner and advanced players) will find it fun.

For those that have shown interest by sending me your email, expect to hear from me hopefully in May. Probably later May than sooner. Hang tight...almost there.

• Like 4

4 hours ago, intvdave said:

I was hoping DZ would update his review. I listened to his critique and tuned the game. After that, I tuned it some more. Now, I am SUPER happy with the final product and I have 100% stopped working on it...finally. Even though I call this a "Super Pro" game, it is not hard... challenging... but not hard. I hope everyone (beginner and advanced players) will find it fun.

For those that have shown interest by sending me your email, expect to hear from me hopefully in May. Probably later May than sooner. Hang tight...almost there.

Sorry, guys, I will update the review.  Unfortunately, I've been very busy lately and haven't had the chance.  Let me see if I can get it done today or tomorrow.

-dZ.

5 hours ago, intvdave said:

I want to hear from you.

For me this was a game I had no interest in really.  I am not a fan of resource management/survival games.  I did try the older unfinished versions of the game and never passed mountain 1.  I also never had instructions.  This modified version of the game just hooked me.  I had to keep playing.  It can be super frustrating.  The obstacles sometimes feel like they are working together to thwart you but they can be beaten.  It's very satisfying to make it to the top.  Probably one of the most satisfying moments in Intellivision gaming for me.

Can't wait for the sequel where you have to build a bridge between the two peaks of Kilimanjaro.

TwoMountains.thumb.jpeg.89bf5c31b647b6346195f9bfc4d910bd.jpeg

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
20 hours ago, atari5200dude82 said:

Any new updates. Been quiet ? lol

I'm sorry for the continued delay.  I had an updated review offline ready to go a few months back, but did not had a chance to post it then, and eventually life conspired to make me forget it.

As some of you may know, @intvdave graciously took my feedback to heart and worked to improve the game even more.  I have (finally) updated the first post to reflect my review of the final version of the game.

TL;DR:  The game is awesome!  Go buy it!

-dZ.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, DZ-Jay said:

I'm sorry for the continued delay.  I had an updated review offline ready to go a few months back, but did not had a chance to post it then, and eventually life conspired to make me forget it.

As some of you may know, @intvdave graciously took my feedback to heart and worked to improve the game even more.  I have (finally) updated the first post to reflect my review of the final version of the game.

TL;DR:  The game is awesome!  Go buy it!

-dZ.

Awesome news thanks for the update Dz. I will . Soon as I here from Dave or Rev , who’s ever selling it. ?

On 4/28/2021 at 9:31 AM, Sinjinhawke said:

It's very satisfying to make it to the top.  Probably one of the most satisfying moments in Intellivision gaming for me.

This is a crucial point that I want to make sure people take from my review as well.  The game is challenging, but completing each mountain is exhilarating in a way that you don't get with most (if any) Intellivision games.

I hope people give this game a chance.

I also want to thank @intvdave once more for listening to player feedback and his commitment to perfecting the game for maximum enjoyment.  I feel proud and honored to have been able to participate in the effort.  :)

-dZ.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...