IGNORED

Jaguar dust flap

cmoxm1983

Please put me on the dust flap waiting list.

I was also wondering if someone would be creating an official Jaguar cardboard box and maybe printed instructions and controller overlay for the dust flap? I would prefer the dust flap to be "CIB" rather than loose.

Edited by sirlynxalot
  • Haha 5

• 2 months later...
On 4/25/2021 at 9:14 PM, CyranoJ said:

Just, depends if you live in a house using gas heat, and the Jag is displayed but rarely used, I could see it, as dust does accumulate...faster in gas heated homes..  i guess in a home using a traditional wood burning fireplace as well.

I've always just kept a 2nd copy of checkerd flag in the cartridge slot, just recently heard this could be an issue, the only issue I've ran into over the years was the Jag cd door only closes if I hit the open button when closing it...luckily back in the day I bought another 2 or so (jaguars not Jag cd) as part of ebay lots when Jag was cheap.

23 minutes ago, Pete5125 said:

Just, depends if you live in a house using gas heat, and the Jag is displayed but rarely used, I could see it, as dust does accumulate...faster in gas heated homes..  i guess in a home using a traditional wood burning fireplace as well.

I've always just kept a 2nd copy of checkerd flag in the cartridge slot, just recently heard this could be an issue, the only issue I've ran into over the years was the Jag cd door only closes if I hit the open button when closing it...luckily back in the day I bought another 2 or so (jaguars not Jag cd) as part of ebay lots when Jag was cheap.

For years, I kept consoles wrapped in aluminum foil to keep dust from settling into vents and cartridge slots. I then switched to plastic wrap so they could be seen. A few months ago, I procured custom dust covers from printerboy for my nine non-handheld systems. Swank!

Good call on using Checkered Flag though since that's pernt near the only game a Jag owner needs ...

• 1 month later...