IGNORED

Atari JAGUAR backpack with factory made zipper-tag! (BRAND NEW!)

grey/msb

Hello JAGUAR fans all over the world! Here we are again with another nice piece of gear themed after your beloved 64-bit system. This time it's a Jaguar backpack with factory made elastic zipper-tag featuring beautiful "JAGUAR" logo!

JBP1.thumb.png.df4fc03f24e5ac06b9fe50e68ff17170.png

JBP8.thumb.png.d74f072a32a9ca9cb4f638343cb96acc.png

JBP3.thumb.png.e6108b58eca21f5f83b387c85e9b0631.png

JBP4.thumb.png.b8dac868b82680f3acc397002c8cb39b.png

JBP5.thumb.png.fda0d37bf49bf4c4bcaecce3e9249e93.png

JBP6.thumb.png.564d320690b4882745980595595b5156.png

More details about our new product can be found, among others via eBay:

ebay.jpg.95f2e4c11d55b31da80b8cda8164b7c3.jpg

eBay UK

eBay USA

Edited by grey/msb
  • Like 6

7 minutes ago, PeterG said:

I really like the backpack, already told you on Facebook. But now I can't unsee it's angry face and like it even more.:D

Screenshot_20210408_001845.jpg

Hehe, I was really waiting who will notice it first ? And it finally happened :D Glad that you like it :) Cheers! 

1 hour ago, PeterG said:

There were bags but no backpack.

Jagdware catalogue

Interestingly enough, the model in some of the catalogue pictures is wearing Jaguar branded shorts, but those are not an item listed for sale in the catalogue.  Boy, I've never seen most of this jag stuff for sale, lapel pins, watches, sunglasses, etc.

Edited by sirlynxalot

I'm definitely interested in this one. Anyone working on reproductions of those color-changing mugs from the catalog? I spent some time researching those custom mug websites a while ago, and it should be doable, but I haven't followed through yet. Hoping someone else picks that project up ?

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

So I got this one too now. I bought it to transport a Jag or maybe a VCS, when I want to take it with me. For now it decorates my chair in the office and everyone here is laughing because I am filling my space with Atari stuff left and right (Speakerhat hangs on the wall to be ridiculed by everyone). :D

A word concerning the bag. Everyone probably could see it with the pictures with the jag above. It is really not a big bag. I had a very limited and special use in mind but for other everday uses it would be a bit too tiny for my liking.
The backside is padded, everything else is not. So if you carry any hardware around with you and want to put it on the ground you have to be careful.
The material, especially of the straps, doesn't feel too great in my opinion but for that price it wasn't really to be expected and it is still a neat addition to the collection.
I like the little touch of the zipper tag especially.

So it was 29 Euro on Ebay right now, didn't regret. (Though a little regrettable and funny sidestory: that bag just got 50 Euro more expensive on my way from the post office because I got a ticket for checking my phone on the bike ... gaahhh. At least I had a story when I showed up at the office today. :D)

image.thumb.jpeg.4c04cebb12a383c35eabff33c8184725.jpeg

• Like 3

Yeah, the material... I've had to use my very, very limited nylon sewing skills to repair mine twice. The hook hangar loop on top ripped off on one side after just a few weeks of occasional use. Later, the shoulder strap on the same side started tearing off at the same spot. I think perhaps mine just wasn't well sewn in that area. I've sewn her back up both times with some strong nylon thread and gently melted everything in the area together with a torch, and it's holding up well so far after the second repair.

I actually like the size of the bag because I use it to carry around my very compact laptop, and it fits perfectly. Good size for setting on a couch next to me or a small cafe table where I can keep my eyes on it when I'm on the road.