IGNORED

FS: Intellivision II, ALL SOLD

TeddyBear89

For sale:  two separate lots of items.  Comes from a smoke and pet free home.  I will cover the shipping and items will be safely and securely packaged for the delivery.  CONUS shipping only, sorry.  I will accept Paypal only.

1. A nice Intellivision II starter set with 17 games, an Intellivoice and various manuals and overlays.  Everything pictured is what you'll receive.  Everything has been tested and works fine; both controllers are in good working condition.  Unit is in decent cosmetic shape (see pics).  $95.00 for the entire lot

2. Both Truckin' AND Swords and Serpents CIB.  Truckin' is in very nice condition; the map is in good shape considering how it has been used and folded over the course of time.  The box and overlays for Swords and Serpents are in decent condition.  See pictures for item conditons.  Everything pictured is what you will receive.  $65.00 for both CIB games

Any questions, please send me a PM. 

Regards,

Ted

inty1.jpg

inty2.jpg

inty3.jpg

inty4.jpg

tr1.jpg

tr2.jpg

tr3.jpg

tr4.jpg

Edited by TeddyBear89
sold
  • Like 3

Truckin' and Swords & Serpents are now sold......

The Intellivision II lot is now $80.00 - remember, I got the shipping too.  This is a nice starter set for anyone who may be Inty-curious.  Some excellent games are included (Centipede, Lock N Chase, Demon Attack, Atlantis) as well as a console that includes two nicely working controllers.

On my first post I forget to include that one of the controllers has marker writing (see pic) on the underside of it.  Nonetheless, I did very well on Lock N Chase (got to the Heart bonus level!) using both controllers so know that they work fine.  $80.00 folks......I got the shipping

IMG_8499.jpg

1 hour ago, TeddyBear89 said:

Truckin' and Swords & Serpents are now sold......

The Intellivision II lot is now $80.00 - remember, I got the shipping too.  This is a nice starter set for anyone who may be Inty-curious.  Some excellent games are included (Centipede, Lock N Chase, Demon Attack, Atlantis) as well as a console that includes two nicely working controllers.

On my first post I forget to include that one of the controllers has marker writing (see pic) on the underside of it.  Nonetheless, I did very well on Lock N Chase (got to the Heart bonus level!) using both controllers so know that they work fine.  $80.00 folks......I got the shipping

IMG_8499.jpg

Someone should snap this up.  With free shipping this is definitely a good deal on a working Intv II with 2 working controllers.

I'd say the games without any manuals/overlays are easily worth $30 even for a thrifty shopper.  Add the manuals and they are worth more.  The other half of the $$ for the fully tested console and Intellivoice - you probably won't ever get a better deal.

• Like 2