IGNORED

Creeping Inflation

atrax27407

It seems that the USPS has, once again, raised their rates. I mailed out a single EPROM this morning and First-Class shipping came to $4.20. Combined with the actual cost of the chip, mailing supplies, etc., I will unfortunately have to raise my costs immediately for a single EPROM orders. The revised rate is: $8 for the first EPROM and $6 for each additional EPROM in an order. That has not changed.

Bob Carmany (Hummingbird EPROMs)

• Like 5
  • Sad 1

I have decided to revise my price schedule a bit more. Since mailing a single EPROM is the most expensive, and I have adjusted the prices accordingly. I have reduced the price of additional EPROMs in an order. From now on, The first EPROM (and single EPROMs) in an order will be $8 and each additional EPROM will be $5 each (a $1 reduction). That will bring multi-EPROM orders in line with the old prices. This will allow me to still ship via First Class mail and replenish my stock of EPROMs as needed. In fact, on orders of more than two EPROMs, the price will actually be less. Thanks.

Bob Carmany

Hummingbird EPROMs 

Edited by atrax27407
  • Like 5