IGNORED

Ugh, time to purge

Atari_Bill

It’s taking some time getting through things.  I’m testing all the Colecovision items right now. So far I’m pretty impressed at the low rate of cartridge failure I’m seeing.  They probably haven’t been used in at least 20 years and nearly all are playing after moving around a little in the cartridge slot.  

• Like 1

6 hours ago, JasonlikesINTV said:

Wow, as I look at these endless piles of games stacked high on every conceivable surface, all I can think to myself is.... Amateur! ?

I joke, but good on you for surviving the bulk and embracing the cull.

Age is making me think long and hard about it.  Not touching my primary collection yet, but the thought has crossed my mind.   Especially after picking up a great retro pie emulator that I have used more than any of the countless physical copies on my shelves.  

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Atari_Bill said:

Age is making me think long and hard about it.  Not touching my primary collection yet, but the thought has crossed my mind.   Especially after picking up a great retro pie emulator that I have used more than any of the countless physical copies on my shelves.  

When you're ready to purge that Picture label, Sears Superman, you let me know.?

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Atari_Bill said:

Colecovision list has been compiled and tested.  I'm working with 4 of the folks that mentioned an interest in CV above.  I'll post anything left to public after I've worked with them.

Thanks!

Oh, in that case, please add me to your lists for 2600, 7800, and Vectrex (and NES if you have any). Also might be interested in some CV stuff if that ship hasn't sailed.

My wishlists are mostly carts that are not super-common but also not super-rare.