Jump to content
awbacon

Demon Front - the Metal Slug ripoff that's good!

Recommended Posts

 

Sure this may be 100% a complete ripoff of SNK and the Metal Slug formula...but it's also just a legit awesome game too and def worth checking out!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I came across this game only once, at some arcade cabinets in the middle of a mall in Brazil. I wasn't expecting much, so was definitely surprised...but too bad it's hard to find.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/11/2021 at 9:39 AM, awbacon said:

 

Sure this may be 100% a complete ripoff of SNK and the Metal Slug formula...but it's also just a legit awesome game too and def worth checking out!

I'm trying to get iiRcade to license this for their cab!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/14/2021 at 8:49 AM, 128Kgames said:

I'm trying to get iiRcade to license this for their cab!

nice

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just recently got a PGM, and of course, this is one game I want to get for it. I currently only have Knights of Valour Superheroes Plus and Oriental Legend Special Plus.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/17/2021 at 8:59 AM, chicgamer said:

I just recently got a PGM, and of course, this is one game I want to get for it. I currently only have Knights of Valour Superheroes Plus and Oriental Legend Special Plus.

two awesome games to start with though!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/23/2021 at 9:20 AM, awbacon said:

two awesome games to start with though!

Yeah, I love beat-em-ups, so I definitely had to get these two. I also want to get The Gladiator, but it's a little pricey. Not as bad as Demon Front, but still not cheap.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, chicgamer said:

Yeah, I love beat-em-ups, so I definitely had to get these two. I also want to get The Gladiator, but it's a little pricey. Not as bad as Demon Front, but still not cheap.

I feel like no retro game is cheap any more. The prices on basically everything seem to have exploded lately

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...