Jump to content
donnerkuh

Talvisota - a sniper game

Recommended Posts

Because of Oprisnyashka i´ve got the perfect artwork for my game. Thank you!!! The Box will look near like this.

 

My bucket list tells me to release a small series of this game (5-10). Where can i ask to create the cartridges (who can burn the game on the cartridge?). I tried to contact the Atariage shop, but it was/is down. 

 

 

 

 

Talvisota_presentation.jpg

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
On 6/12/2021 at 11:37 PM, donnerkuh said:

Because of Oprisnyashka i´ve got the perfect artwork for my game. Thank you!!! The Box will look near like this.

 

My bucket list tells me to release a small series of this game (5-10). Where can i ask to create the cartridges (who can burn the game on the cartridge?). I tried to contact the Atariage shop, but it was/is down. 

A few suggestions to try to get it released:

Good Deal Games - Michael Thomasson

Packrat Video Games - David Flemming

2600Connection - Tim Duarte

8-Bit Classics - Corey Koltz

 

plus - you have at least 1 person willing to buy a copy already!

Edited by Arenafoot
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, donnerkuh said:

Next step...

 

PXL_20210727_1532119791627400004689.thumb.jpg.12f807ef71fe2d60d38c4c715e9998a4.jpgPXL_20210727_1532062491627400005087.thumb.jpg.ec23f3ebd1ce46318f8d52a37487e7e8.jpg

Making them yourself???

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You will get one - 7 are still avaiable. The production of the Box is still at work.

 

Kriegst du - 7 sind noch da. Muss nur noch auf die OVP warten.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/31/2021 at 7:58 PM, donnerkuh said:

You will get one - 7 are still avaiable. The production of the Box is still at work.

 

Kriegst du - 7 sind noch da. Muss nur noch auf die OVP warten.

👍

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, donnerkuh said:

Yes - now it is complete

 

1753314855_PXL_20210819_160324587(1).thumb.jpg.0696fbd034523214c68d7856c260dfd2.jpg

PXL_20210819_160333930 (1).jpg

Where can I order one.🙂

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

7 copies are still available for purchase. There will be no second edition boxed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, donnerkuh said:

7 copies are still available for purchase. There will be no second edition boxed.

Hi 

you should post it in the Marketplace 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...