IGNORED

-SOLD- 29 Atari 7800 games/manuals for sale

2bagswalker

Thanks to some advice from this Great community I have revised my Atari 7800 bundle. 

I have 29 7800 games up for grabs. Some of them are less common than others. What I did was I went to pricecharting.com looked at the price of every game “loose” and rounded down. Total came to $478 (after rounding down) I am selling the lot for $300. Hopefully you can either round out your collection or snag these up and make a few bucks.

-Asking price $300 + Shipping.

I work for FedEx and get a discount on shipping. So once we strike a deal, ill box them up, and get a price quote.

Again, thanks for all the advice everyone.

1C2E1B65-3C16-49B7-BEC8-C92CF811CB75.jpeg

371F188F-86E7-4BAF-B922-902BAE841626.jpeg

0B693454-DD40-4E77-9FEE-47F23700AB93.jpeg

5A1926C2-F965-418C-B497-2A161F816732.jpeg

B7354F33-03DC-4F96-8E70-0E24B54E4500.jpeg

Edited by 2bagswalker
Sold
  • Like 2

Price felt a little high but prices have gone up so I'm probably not the best judge of that.

I do think it would be helpful, especially since you're new, to provide a few more details about yourself along with where you're located and if your price includes shipping or not. We've had a bunch of new people come selling things to end up not really selling or just taking money. It creates some suspicion when new people join and their first (and often only) post is an attempt to sell stuff. You've done your homework. Pricecharting isn't a bad place to get values although I wouldn't expect to just be able to sum them up for a package (I'm not saying that's what you did).

Feedback from somewhere else always helps. Good luck with your sale. I'm sure there's demand for Atari 7800s with a fair amount of games of various rarities.

• Thanks 1

Appreciate the feedback. 

Makes sense, and I kind of wondered how it might look to a community to have a post like this thrown in. I personally have no attachment with old gaming systems, but I know there are people that really appreciate and value them. Example, I am into fly fishing, kitchen knives and wood working. So I often can appreciate and old tool, knife etc that others might not care at all about.

Shipping: buyer pays shipping. I am more than happy to Work and find the best price, shipping from Bend Oregon. I work for FedEx Express, so I get a discount on over night shipping (which is still expensive, but cheaper than others would pay) I also can ship FedEx Ground, which is quite a bit cheaper. Then using the postal service. If someone is serious, then I will box them up and take them into work and get a quote. 

Again, thanks for the input. Appreciate it! 

Edited by 2bagswalker
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, Shawn said:

Price on Commando and Ikari Warriors? Pics of all this stuff?

Ikari Warriors is sold.

commando is on eBay (4 bids at the moment)

the pictures should be in the in the Imgur link. (Middle of post)

let me know if it doesn’t work and I’ll figure something out

On 4/12/2021 at 2:03 AM, 2bagswalker said:

Current price on pricecharting.com

Pricecharting.com prices typically only work well (for fast sales) on the really rare stuff.

Ikari warriors for example, not an easy game to find so it sold right away. You don't get a lot of options on that one (at least ones that aren't grossly overpriced)

Games like...

-Pete Rose Baseball $24
-Double Dragon $34
-Rampage $43
-Donkey Kong Junior $15

-Title Match $28
-Super SkateBoardin $37
-Xenophobe $33
-Impossible Mission $29

Are somewhat easier to find, or very easy in some cases. Basically they don't sell instantly at the going rate on pricecharting...

While the prices might not be too far off, or even dead on in some cases, they aren't going to sell immediately at those prices, you will need to wait for someone looking for them...and hope a cheaper option isn't available to them. If you look at the completed history on ebay, you can see a lot of those sellers had that game for sale in their possession for awhile/etc.. they got top dollar, but they waited for it.

Basically, if you want stuff to move fast (like I typically do) you need to go 60-70% of the going rate. Either a collector will snatch them up, or a reseller that wants to deal with the work and time involved for the extra 30/40% return.

Hope that helps ;)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Makes total sense. I have a full time job, and way to many hobbies and not enough time. Also, since these were given to me and I have no attachment I don’t want to Nickel and dime someone who really would appreciate them. At the same time, if I can find that sweet spot of making a little extra money and someone feeling like they got a good deal I’ll be happy. 

Appreciate the feedback 

The prices you are asking could most likely only be achieved on ebay if you want them sold in a timely manor. All of those would be what I'd personally consider close to top dollar and would only be considered for 100 percent mint condition games and only if someone really needs each title.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Shawn said:

The prices you are asking could most likely only be achieved on ebay if you want them sold in a timely manor. All of those would be what I'd personally consider close to top dollar and would only be considered for 100 percent mint condition games and only if someone really needs each title.

Shawn brings up a good point here...I didn't even look at the pics (my computer is so old it won't even load them lol) but some of those games have a HUGE price difference for condition. Rampage for example, those are almost always trashed, a really nice one would likely get top dollar...but yeah, mint is always more desirable, beat up labels drop the price/etc..

• Thanks 1