IGNORED

TI-99/4A Fire sale

Opry99er

Another amazing piece of our computer's history.  The original "Missing Link" software package by our very own Harry Wilhelm.... this is the genesis of seniorfalcon's Game developers package, and one of my favorite things I own.  We owe a lot to this software package and its creator 

49FE7440-3FFD-4124-8A72-BBA5E4058660.jpeg

4F309F34-ED11-4477-A8EE-02D63795DD82.jpeg

• Like 2

This was another of the marvels of seniorfalcon's mind.  Beyond Video Chess is one of the coolest pieces of software ever made for the TI, and for many reasons.  It loads itself into 32k via use of an XBASIC cartridge.... then, using an interrupt switch OR a Navarrone cartridge expander, the user switches to the Video Chess module.  It's not only crazy, it's brilliant.  Thanks to Harry (seniorfalcon) for this amazing work.

FEEEE1A7-1502-4FD6-931E-4F82FD2E6AB2.jpeg

• Like 2

That's it for now, folks.  I will have much more in the next day or so.  I've had several messages already, so I will Mark items sold as they are processed.

Id like for this stuff to get into the hands of those who will use it, so I'm open to any reasonable offers.  Not trying to get rich, just looking for FMV or even a little lower than that if you're a known member of the community.  I love this group like you'd never know.  I was one of the first members of this subforum when it first started in 2009, and it's home to me.

Thanks to everyone who has messaged me so far, and I hope you all get the items you want.  

• Like 2

To everyone who has bought items from me, first of all THANK YOU.  ? I will have more posted for sale today, and I will likely finish up with my postings by tomorrow.  All items will ship out by Friday at the latest, but I'm hoping to have them out by Thursday.  If there are items you want from this fire sale, please claim by Wednesday night at midnight EST, as that's when I will close the sale and all remaining items will go back into my dungeon.  Bulk items like the binders and such will be donated to the local thrift shop... and they may just throw them out, I don't know.  They need to get out of my house, so if anyone wants to come get them, local pickup will be free of charge.  I know there isn't a huge market for them, which is why I'm offering them free for pickup or free plus shipping to anyone wanting them.

thanks again.  Keep your eyes out for more items today. 

2 minutes ago, videofx said:

Hi,

can send PM so I am interested in:

An original Tex-Comp Adventures package

5.25 disk cleaning kit

Video chess

axiom printer interface

and how much for the gram cracker?

Thanks

Hi!!! The GK has sold.  All the rest of the items you listed are still available.  I'll be out of the house for a bit, but I'll respond to your PM when I get back.  I am accepting offers on this stuff.  I have a general idea what everything is worth, but I'm not turning down a lot of offers right now.  Happy to wheel and deal.  You could get all those items for less than FMV since you're interested in more than one item.  Shoot me a PM and let's talk later!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Opry99er said:

Hi!!! The GK has sold.  All the rest of the items you listed are still available.  I'll be out of the house for a bit, but I'll respond to your PM when I get back.  I am accepting offers on this stuff.  I have a general idea what everything is worth, but I'm not turning down a lot of offers right now.  Happy to wheel and deal.  You could get all those items for less than FMV since you're interested in more than one item.  Shoot me a PM and let's talk later!

Just a FYI, I tried sending a PM earlier and it said you weren't able to receive any messages.  I think that previous poster meant to say "can't" instead of "can" in his post.  The items I was interested were already taken.

Beery

9 hours ago, Opry99er said:

Another stupid rare package here.  Navarrone's Chicken Coop with original manual.  This is the only cart/manual combo I've ever found for this game, so....

6AE89FEB-16CF-49D5-8E10-072E6C533E41.jpeg

The majority of the cartridges with this label/manual combination were part of a massive buy of Navarone cartridges by Tenex around the time Navarone was closing up shop. I bought one of each of the three game carts they had as part of the haul: Chicken Coop, Frog Stickers, and Anteater. The fourth Navarone game, Topper, wasn't part of the buy, but I did eventually find one for my set.

• Like 2