IGNORED

TI-99/4A Fire sale

Opry99er

40 minutes ago, Opry99er said:

I won't call out any buyers publicly.  If he wants to make it known who he is, I'll let him do so.  ? 

What is worse, well. Knowing that you have to sell. Look. I think we've, or almost all of us here, have been there, selling something that is hard to replace.

I'll always reserve a SNE cart for you when you're back in the saddle.

You know I don't think I've ever left that place, I never found the end of a rainbow yet.

I'll continue eating graham crackers out of a box a bit longer I suppose.

But, one day the fun starts all over and you pick up treasure hunting again. I think we'd rather see and hear your ideas more than anything, if that goes, then we all lose something that is hard to replace.

• Like 7

Thanks a lot, buddy.  ? 

I'll be back active again at some point.  It's been a year and a half since my last software release, so I kind of need to get something out soon.  And I'll be hitting Beryl back up at some point too.  Adam's RoA has inspired me.  ? 

• Like 7

11 hours ago, digdugnate said:

i was kind of at a spot where my attention was focused on other real-life type stuff, so i totally get it.  one kid is leaving the nest next year and another coming up on it soon, so im hoping i can reclaim some space and set my TI stuff up the way i want it. :)

Me too. 

things change all the time ☺️

Edited by GDMike
  • Like 1

Okay folks, quick update.  A few packages went out today.  Hoping to get the rest out by tomorrow.  I have received a few messages about some of the other items I have and I promise I'll get to you in the morning.  Been a very chaotic and hectic couple of days, and I appreciate you all for your kindness and your purchases.  

I noticed several inquiries in my inbox about Legends II, and just wanted to inform you all that it has sold and is going to a good home.  Thanks again, and have a great night!

• Sad 1

12 hours ago, Opry99er said:

I will also have more items going up for sale this weekend.  Some more cool software and maybe a peripheral or two.  I'm still digging through my stuff, so I may have crap I didn't even know I had.  ? 

so far no surprises.

dang it, i already bought stuff! ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Almost everything ordered last week got finished shipping today.  If you have not yet received a tracking number, it means you're the lucky one or two who get their packages shipped out on a Tuesday.

Thanks again folks.  Any orders taken over the weekend will be processed and shipped over the next 2-3 days.  

More items will be listed here as soon as I have a chance to get down and dig out some more stuff.

B53B3C26-6E1F-4510-A0D0-461C01B8DAE4.jpeg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

3 more packages going out today.  This completes all the orders that have been paid for.  Still awaiting payment on 3 pending sales, but if you paid, you either have your tracking number already or will have it here in an hour or so.

thanks again to everyone who has participated.  There are still some nice items up for sale including a Chicken Coop cartridge with manual, a 32k SuperCart, lots of sealed Asgard software, and a Computer War cart with original instruction sheet.

I will also be posting more for sale later this week.  Things have been a bit hectic. ?. Thanks!!

0FCF02DE-BC5F-4D8E-9DB2-2A4006F1E8BD.jpeg

On 4/20/2021 at 3:21 PM, Opry99er said:

Tracking numbers have been sent.  If you ordered anything from me and haven't received a tracking number, please leave me a message.  I may have forgotten to send you yours.  ❤️ 

Got my stuff today, was really happy to see it. Thank you ??

• 3 weeks later...

Semi-off-topic.

here's a full setup for any Arduino fan.  A drawer rack full of LEDs, resistors, etc...  I also have two different Arduinos included here, along with several sensors, peripherals, and add-ons.  

more info available if you need it... more stuff to be listed for sale today.

AADB0F89-1B7F-4568-BE56-3F3D4476BA64.jpeg

F7343030-D7EF-4794-B792-CAA53FFB90FD.jpeg

70C86F8B-4627-483D-B7F2-665086C1F975.jpeg

4A4433FE-2B0B-4876-A49C-B6C6EEA5A28C.jpeg

7BFBEF33-A0DC-4DEC-92EF-FAE36CC2B5B3.jpeg

98594C9F-4E3F-4E40-9207-7314C98A0073.jpeg

• Like 6
  • Sad 1

Honestly guys, look... I've got 6 big plastic totes of TI stuff to sell, and going through it a piece at a time is going to take me forever.  If anyone is within driving distance of southern Wisconsin and wants a killer deal on a sh** ton of TI stuff, hit me up.  I'd rather have someone come and get it all than piece it out over the next however many weeks.  

I have 2 P-boxes, a few cards, a bunch of cartridges, books, manuals, a couple consoles in need of repair, tape software, hundreds of titles on diskette.... just stuff I've been carrying around with me for 15 years.  Anyone wants to come to my place and load it all up, I'll cut you the sickest deal I can.  I'm not selling everything... I have several software packages and pieces of hardware I'll never part with, but I've collected so much TI stuff over the years that it's time to just move it on along.  

Most of the stuff I'll just give away for free to anyone who wants to come get it, but there are some valuable items that I'm selling for cheap if I don't have to ship.  If you're local or don't mind a drive, give me a shout.  ? 

• Like 6

6 hours ago, tater1337 said:

Opry, keep me informed as a last resort option, I don't NEED it per se, but I'd rather pick it up instead of the garbage truck. I still havent finished playing with the first load of stuff I got from you

You got it, my friend.  ? Thanks!!

man, that's a ten hour drive one-way for me.  Mrs Digdug would NOT go along with that.  :D  that being said, if you have a really good-looking black/silver or beige plastic 994a....

best of luck, though, on the clearing out.  It can be a definite catharsis to get the clutter out of your life- hopefully stuff goes well for you IRL.