IGNORED

FS: Original NES Bonk's Adventure SOLD!

darthkur

Due to an unexpected health related situation I find that I need to part with some of my rare items to generate much needed funds. I've always said I wouldn't ever part with anything but I guess one of life's important lessons is never say never.

So, I'm offering, probably the rarest item I own, an original copy of Bonk's Adventure for the NES. I've taken and attached several pictures below, both inside and out along with some screen shots.

Asking $750. REDUCED to $650     

Sold to jesusc.

I'd rather avoid fleabay if at all possible. If this still garners no interest than I guess I'm forced to put it on there. ?

Payment by either Paypal or Postal Money Order. I've removed the F&F request on consideration to a lack of any insurance on the buyers part as pointed out by one commenter.

It's been a while since I've frequented the forums and it's unfortunate that this situation is what's heralded my return. I'll be posting some other items on here as well.

IMG_20210410_152630291.jpg

IMG_20210410_152648424.jpg

IMG_20210410_152759929.jpg

IMG_20210410_152803487.jpg

IMG_20210410_153349848.jpg

IMG_20210410_153356030.jpg

IMG_20210410_153409224.jpg

IMG_20210410_153529045.jpg

IMG_20210410_153603046.jpg

IMG_20210410_153608486.jpg

IMG_20210410_154027003.jpg

IMG_20210410_154033372.jpg

IMG_20210410_154104066.jpg

IMG_20210410_154225855.jpg

IMG_20210410_154517584.jpg

Edited by darthkur
price reduction
  • Like 3

I never have been a member of any of them. Mostly AtariAge with some brief stuff on Digital Press and RF Generation several years back. Joining one now would probably look like someone popping in and trying to pull a scam. This is the only video game forum that I've been an active member for several years. Just have been scarce as of late.

videogamesage forum or ebay are the places you will have the eyeballs and wallets for specific expensive NES stuff to end up selling this as quickly as you desire. Nobody is gonna do F&F on something like this with a stranger though. 

Edited by Shawn
  • Like 2

I understand you’re selling out of necessity, but you wanted the highest possible ebay price (plenty of Bonks have sold for under $700) while incurring zero of the fees. I cant stand when sellers here want full price AND ask for F&F on top or say the buyer has to pay the fee. I may as well just buy from ebay at that point, at least I’ll have some protection for no extra cost. 

• Like 4

11 hours ago, jesusc said:

I understand you’re selling out of necessity, but you wanted the highest possible ebay price (plenty of Bonks have sold for under $700) while incurring zero of the fees. I cant stand when sellers here want full price AND ask for F&F on top or say the buyer has to pay the fee. I may as well just buy from ebay at that point, at least I’ll have some protection for no extra cost. 

As far as I know there are no fees at all with F&F Paypal transactions. Fair enough though on the insurance situation. So I will change that accordingly. In case you didn't notice, the game is currently priced at your aforementioned under $700 point. I'm sure you noticed that several sold on ebay for over that too. Of course at the $750 on ebay the seller would retain around $650 after ebay's exorbitant fees and assorted BS.

What I really want is not to be forced to part with my belongings and all of this unjust, nightmarish garbage in my life currently to go away. Since that's not going to happen I'm stuck doing what I'm doing.

I said I understood that this wasn't a sale you WANTED to make, but HAVE to...which is why I didn't give you a hard time until after you lamented the lack of interest. There are no fees with friends and family, but there is also no protection. You could take my money and run and no one (especially Paypal) will do a thing about it. By selling here, people are already saving themselves from  the ebay fees, trying to get out of the paypal fees on top (in the case of asking highest price possible) seems greedy. 

That said, pm incoming.  

• Haha 1

Congrats on your sale!  I remember finding one of these years ago for a couple bucks before it was known for being such a stupidly rare game.  I found it lacking compared to the TG-16 version so I sold it for $50.  Which at the time was a lot of money for an NES game.  Live and learn I suppose.  ?

3 hours ago, schnuth said:

Congrats on your sale!  I remember finding one of these years ago for a couple bucks before it was known for being such a stupidly rare game.  I found it lacking compared to the TG-16 version so I sold it for $50.  Which at the time was a lot of money for an NES game.  Live and learn I suppose.  ?

Thanks. I already miss it actually. Yeah, it's something how things have drastically changed through the years. 

I always found the game interesting. Perhaps not as challenging as the TG16 original nor as flashy but still unique and fun.