IGNORED

Colecovision video upgrade - anyone still does mod-for-hire?

DannyColeco

Hey fellow AtariAge peers, great forums you guys have here!

So I bought Colecovision since its been my childhood console, but obviously noticed the quality of video on a modern TV is not too good. I reach to 2 people who mod but they both said they quit doing so years ago.

Is anyone here still performing modification as a work-for-hire? I would send you my console for upgrade, pay for your time and shipping back/return. I'm in zip 34986, Florida.

I would imagine this needs to be done based on something like the F18A mod / tms-rgb dot com video card upgrade.. or something similar?

Please let me know via DM.

Thanks!

Edited by DannyColeco

There are several of us in these forums who can provide you with services like this. I can personally provide the simple composite output and TMS-RGB upgrades. @Ruggers Customs is another that specializes in the Colecovision. I'm not sure what Rugger's current workload is like but I'm pretty booked up until towards the end of next month right now.

19 minutes ago, -^CrossBow^- said:

There are several of us in these forums who can provide you with services like this. I can personally provide the simple composite output and TMS-RGB upgrades. @Ruggers Customs is another that specializes in the Colecovision. I'm not sure what Rugger's current workload is like but I'm pretty booked up until towards the end of next month right now.

thanks. I don't know anything about soldering or electronics in general. I would like to send someone my console and they do the work :|