IGNORED

Adrian's Digital Basement

DarkLord

37 minutes ago, Sugarland said:

It's exciting at first but then there's no repair and he just moves on. I think he doesn't know how to use them very much.

He definitely isn't familiar with Atari's computers.  To be fair, he did say as much in the previous video where he received another machine (a 400, IIRC), so I can understand not tearing straight into them.

38 minutes ago, Sugarland said:

More looking forward to him repairing them and what would be great is him learning how to use them and expressing interest in the platform.

Agreed.  I'm actually hoping he doesn't back-burner them because of his unfamiliarity with them; it'd be interesting to see him work on something he's not deeply-knowledgeable on.

He by his own admission isn't Atari knowledgeable but he is deffo a multi format person with a heavy leaning towards C64 and Apple but he loves them all and he will get around to fixing them in the end. He gets so many donations with video's often over a month old before publication because of the size of content. he has just finished a C64 repairathon (as he calls them) series so he will look at the Atari's on camera at some point.

His "Lets get right to it" cheesy catch phrase isn't as speedy as it sounds in reality :) 

• Like 2

I really hope he doesn't put those Atari's on a back burner - that would be a real shame.

I'd also like to see a follow up video where he tears them apart and gets them running

again. That would be far more interesting, as was mentioned.  :)

• Like 1