IGNORED

Batlesphere Replica BOX only

Judas-Prime

Is there a decent replica of the Battlesphere box. I dont want to buy a repro, but I do want the box for display. I repeat...I am not advocating the piracy of this game, but the box looks so cool and Id love to at least be able to look at the empty box on the shelf.

*regrets not buying thew real thing when it came out*

There appear to be some scans of the front and back of the box on mobygames.com  Maybe instead of a box it'd be easier and more fun to make an 8.5x11 or 11x17 poster out of it to go with your jag stuff.  That way, down the line, you aren't like, "man, its the one box on my shelf that doesn't have a game inside. I hate this."

Edited by sirlynxalot
  • Like 1

It's pretty easy to get a reproduction of this game these days (Like any other rare/expensive game for any system you can think of) in the usual places to see what all the fuss is about. 

It's a fun game; but certainly well overhyped at this point.   I'd be up for a repro box of this if anyone ever makes one. 

• Like 1