IGNORED

WTB - Marcus of Mariner

dhe

13 hours ago, dhe said:

Hi,

I would like to purchase a disk based version of Marcus of Mariner.

Thank

This is a great game, one of the few TI Basic games to earn that designation and it is here somewhere on these pages. I unfortunately neglected to bookmark it myself (so no quick solution). But, the search will be worth it.

• 3 weeks later...

There was no disk version ever released, and I'm not sure if it would even work on disk due to program size.  Others here may be able to verify that.

I released it on cassette in two different versions-- and I may have posted the listing in these pages somewhere.  

Arcadeshopper has the last of the packaging stock, and he may be able to put a package together for you.  Included is a map and instructions.  

the tape had two versions... one with speech and one without.  The version with speech required a Terminal Emulator II cartridge to process the Text to Speech functions.  The version without can be played on a stock, empty TI, program loaded from cassette.

sorry I cant give you more at this time.  I don't have access to the program files at the moment! ?