IGNORED

Lattice C

I'm trying to compile some code I wrote bitd using Lattice C V3.03.04, I'm getting a strange error on the

link phase:- Undefined Symbol MAIN, all other functions are fine, I get the same result regardless of which

file I try to compile/link, I know they have all compiled in the past.

So I just wrote the standard "Hello World" program and I still get the same error on the link phase.

The only think I can think is different now is I was originally working off floppy drives (possibly!! as I had a Syquest

removable drive at one point which unfortunately no longer works) and now I run off a hard drive.

It's not complaining about PATH's as I set these in the config file, just the MAIN procedure.

Normally you don't define MAIN, but I tried with and without defining it, same result.

Has anyone else seen/fixed this error.

image.thumb.png.9bc9bb29106c26a3bba36b5f0ec573b3.png

image.thumb.png.f88146369d64c58cb78d28e7dc24ba94.png

3 minutes ago, TGB1718 said:

I'm trying to compile some code I wrote bitd using Lattice C V3.03.04, I'm getting a strange error on the

link phase:- Undefined Symbol MAIN, all other functions are fine, I get the same result regardless of which

file I try to compile/link, I know they have all compiled in the past.

So I just wrote the standard "Hello World" program and I still get the same error on the link phase.

The only think I can think is different now is I was originally working off floppy drives (possibly!! as I had a Syquest

removable drive at one point which unfortunately no longer works) and now I run off a hard drive.

It's not complaining about PATH's as I set these in the config file, just the MAIN procedure.

Normally you don't define MAIN, but I tried with and without defining it, same result.

Has anyone else seen/fixed this error.

image.thumb.png.9bc9bb29106c26a3bba36b5f0ec573b3.png

image.thumb.png.f88146369d64c58cb78d28e7dc24ba94.png

In C, the prototype for main() is:

int main(int argc, char** argv);

Where argc is the number of command line arguments, and argv is a pointer to an array of char*, where each pointer points to a command line argument.