IGNORED

The Last Squadron

Sikor

3 minutes ago, Sikor said:

Thanks, english is not my native language and i make many mistakes... It will be like this (google translate):

I am planning to release in three different versions.

Oh, ok... I thought you meant to type "plan" and typed "plane" (which would be funny because the game is about airplanes).

As i wrote in film: 8 levels (4 new, 4 from old version) and three different play mode: normal (as in Abbuc version), arcade (more enemies, more difficults) and hardcore for hardest players (one shot kill you). Also some minor changes, more bosses, intro...

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Hardcore version = yellowman version, 1 shot kills player; he will still finish the game!  ;-)

You forgot the CharlieChaplin version => baby soother / baby pacifier version, 1 fart (shot) kills all enemies! One baby cry and the end bosses run (fly) away...   ;-)  Otherwise I will never make it through the game... (amateur and novice are already too difficult for me).

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, Sikor said:

As i wrote in film: 8 levels (4 new, 4 from old version) and three different play mode: normal (as in Abbuc version), arcade (more enemies, more difficults) and hardcore for hardest players (one shot kill you). Also some minor changes, more bosses, intro...

Was in a rush, didn't see the film, my apologies...Great additions...

4 minutes ago, Mclaneinc said:

Was in a rush, didn't see the film, my apologies...Great additions...

No problem.

On additional gfx works Carrion from C64 scene (tittle screen) and Koyot1222 from Amiga Scene (cut scenes) ;) Rest gfx was made by Shanti77, msx by Miker (only one more than in Abbuc version :/)

• Like 2

I'm very excited for this release, especially if it has the option to PAUSE. I can't make it past level 2 on the ABBUC version because my hands need a rest! I look forward to the new levels and enemies, but I'll need a PAUSE option to ever see most if I can't make it past level 2 because my thumbs and wrists need a break and a stretching.

In my youth and twenties I could stand at the 1941/42 arcade cabinet all day smashing the buttons and stick with my ultra-quick reflexes, fast enough to create my own rapid fire. In my 30's and 40's I could sit on my ass in my mancave for hours with the help of hardware/software rapid fire options to give my thumbs a rest ("It's not the years, it's the milage"-Indiana Jones). In my 50's even rapid fire can't keep me playing for hours and hours, only a pause button and 10 minute breaks every 5 minutes!?

Edited by Gunstar
  • Like 1